Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Paranormal Activities Caught on Video Tape

This guy who happens to live on the UK, his house is very haunted. He lived in that house for several years. And it has many paranormal activity. Perhaps it is the most authentic real poltergeist activity caught on video and he has been recording and catching for a long time, even to this day. I am no longer skeptic about it. So watch his videos on his youtube channel and decide. The ghost never harms him, though. But tries to scare him or surprise him. The poltergeist always a messy aftermath and Mellow has to clean up the mess every time he comes home...I assure you that it is not fake at all.

Last edited by LangenFox; 12-18-2010 at 09:26 PM.

• Future Disney Imagineer

Re: Paranormal Activities Caught on Video Tape

Oh it's just Tinkerbell looking for Peter's shadow.

there are several ways to deal with this. idk why he isnt using them. and moving out isnt the answer. there comes a point where communing is not enough. so he needs to deal with it

• Functional & Decorative

Quote Originally Posted by LangenFox View Post
    I assure you that it is not fake at all.
    And you can assure me of this how, exactly? Because things flying across the room can never be faked.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Future Disney Imagineer

It seems like he doesn't really care about it being there. He justs wants to prove they exist. If he really wanted it away, he would've started to work on it by now.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Yes there are ghost and Goblins and and little men who makes shoes....come on if there REALLY are Ghost come at me right now......nope I seem to be fine

• keh!

done very well, i think it's fake. but still impressive.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

I believe in ghosts. So of course I have to say the videos are interesting. He must have a hard life. Having something he can't see (most of the time) trash his own home. But I appreciate he is helping trying to prove that ghosts are real. I just hope that the rest of the world will actually think about it for a minute before they see only 5 seconds of things jumping out of their holders and pass it off as fake. It is possible that their is a spot between heaven and hell. Sometimes if people believe they have unfinished buisness and die they will become ghosts trying to solve that. This one must be attached to the house someway and feels the need to play around with the new owner. Nothing is improbable, but everything is improbable.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

You can assure me that it is "not fake at all"? How? Were you there? Did you attend, in person, these events and subject them to appropriate scientific tests?
    Not exactly...you watched some YouTube videos. If that's all it takes to convince you of 'paranormal activity', then you were never a skeptic to begin with.

• Knight that says Nee!!

I saw nothing in those videos that I haven't seen either faked before in youtube videos just like these or as SFX done in movies.

I am soryy but to be realistic your personal assurance that none of it was faked does nothing at all to legitimize these videos for me. Thanks for posting though, this kind of video FX stuff is fun to watch. Send it into the show "Fact or Faked" and see if your friend's story and "proof" stands up to their simple tests.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    You can assure me that it is "not fake at all"? How? Were you there? Did you attend, in person, these events and subject them to appropriate scientific tests?
    Not exactly...you watched some YouTube videos. If that's all it takes to convince you of 'paranormal activity', then you were never a skeptic to begin with.
    I can't prove or unprove many things does not make them Real....Unicorns, Dragon's etc..............come on if Ghosts were real we would know by NOW.....we have camera's in a lot of our world and I'm sure Disneyland...and many other places would be haunted by now.....

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

I am a skeptic too, but interested..I don't get all up in arms about, oh, it's fake, I have to disprove it. Nothing proves this for me either, but the videos are interesting to watch and entertaining, I think we can all agree on that. Thank you for sharing them.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• keh!

oh and to clarify. yes i believe in ghosts. i wasn't dismissing it b/c i'm not a believer. i've had little experiences myself, lol. but it looks like a visual effect to me. in both Paranormal Activity films, they do the same thing, and make it look very very good. i guess because most paranormal footage that we're used to seeing always has little movements of objects/mist/shadows that almost go unnoticed, and this one the "poltergeist" goes all martha stewart and rearranges the entire kitchen. it just seems too much for me. like some guy wanting to really show off what he can do VFX wise.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast