Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Empire: My pick as best Disney animated film of the 2000's

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Haha I'm not gonna choose favorites but I love "Groove" as well.

"Meet the Robinsons" though.... was entertaining but a bit forgettable.
    I dunno ... that's one of very few movies that drives me to tears every time I watch it.

• Disneyland PAP

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Empire: My pick as best Disney animated film of the 2000's

No love for Lilo & Stitch, huh? That's the one from the 2000s that I think I enjoyed the most. (Where's the Blu-ray!!?) Atlantis: The Lost Empire was cool, but I've sorta forgotten it. But I do remember the direct-to-video sequel Milo's Return was enjoyable. I discovered Meet the Robinsons on DVD then Blu-ray, and that one gets to me too, sir clink. Bolt's really good too, perhaps because I didn't expect it to be so good. I was really disappointed with Treasure Planet, but that might've been 'cause I'd finished reading the original book just months before it opened and compared the two too much. I'd like to check TP out again now tho'.

• keh!

i love Atlantis, definitely a fun movie. too bad it doesn't fall within the classics category, they could have definitely beefed up elements all around.

for me, i would have to say i enjoyed Lilo & Stitch the most. followed by The Emperor's New Groove, Fantasia 2000, and then Atlantis.

• Minion

i don;t know if you've noticed, but the story layout for Atlantis (crazy archaeologist, team traveling to unknown, archaeologist gets married and stays behind....) is very similar to the original Stargate Movie Gateworld.net - Stargate just sayin...

For this reason I don't give much credit to the writers, however I did love both movies (Atlantis a little more)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12