• Toad Hall

Exclamation Missing Cast member aboard the Disney Wonder

I was just watching the news and a british worker aboard the Disney Wonder is reported as missing as she sis not show up to her work the next day. The crew and coast guard searched the whole boat in Mexico and no sign of her. She was last seen on the Disney dream a day before and has not shown up yet. Now the Mexican Navy and the US coast guard are searching the ocean around Puerto Vallarta to find some sign of her. The Disney Dream is supposed to show up at Los Angeles Tomorrow morning.

I don't know but this really makes me sick to find out something like this has happened on a Disney cruise line. I have been on many cruises and Disney is by far the best but i cannot believe that this kind of thing would happen from Disney. I hope there is a answer for her and her family soon because this is unacceptable. I hope to hear from Disney and what they are saying about this situation.

What do you think of this situiation and how does this affect your opinion of the cruise line business. Not just saying Disney but all around the cruise line business. A lot of this kind of stuff has happened before on other cruises and i just want to hear from you guys on what do you think about this serious nature.

Search underway for missing Disney cruise crew member | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
    <font size=4> </font>

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: Missing Cast member aboard the Disney Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    I don't know but this really makes me sick to find out something like this has happened on a Disney cruise line. I have been on many cruises and Disney is by far the best but i cannot believe that this kind of thing would happen from Disney. I hope there is a answer for her and her family soon because this is unacceptable. I hope to hear from Disney and what they are saying about this situation.
    Why is this necessarily something for which Disney would hold any responsibility?

It is sad, but at the moment nothing is really known more than she is missing. It could have been accidental or intentional. It could have the result of something Disney did, like poor hiring or an unsafe practice, or not. We do not know at this time.

Re: Missing Cast member aboard the Disney Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    What do you think of this situiation and how does this affect your opinion of the cruise line business.
    I think it's an unfortunate tragedy, and hope that they figure out what went wrong so it doesn't happen again. And it won't stop me from taking another cruise if I get the opportunity.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.