Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm not really here

First Look at Brave

The concept art looks very rich and earthy. I like the look. Can't wait to see more about this film. Plot feels like Mulan sort of.

Disney has just released this description, along with some images for the new Pixar film "BRAVE".
    HIGHLAND OF THE “BRAVE” -- The rugged and mysterious Highlands of Scotland serve as the backdrop for BRAVE, a new tale that joins the land’s ancient lore—stories of epic battles and mystical legends passed down for generations. Directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman, and produced by Katherine Sarafian, BRAVE is the grand adventure of Merida (voice of Kelly Macdonald), a skilled archer who confronts tradition, destiny and the fiercest of beasts to discover the true meaning of courage. The film also features the voices of Emma Thompson, Billy Connolly, Julie Walters, Kevin McKidd, Craig Ferguson and Robbie Coltrane. BRAVE, full of heart, memorable characters and Pixar’s signature humor, takes aim at theaters on June 22, 2012, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.
    And here are the images:

Last edited by Dustysage; 03-31-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Images and descriptions added

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

Re: First Look at Brave

A bit too vague for me. Can't really gauge much of the film from those pieces. Still, thanks for the link!

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I'm sure D23 will show off more of the movie...I hope it's good...a Princess movie without songs...sounds crazy

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Disney released some images to us today (I've added the following to the first post):

Disney has just released this description, along with some images for the new Pixar film "BRAVE".
    HIGHLAND OF THE “BRAVE” -- The rugged and mysterious Highlands of Scotland serve as the backdrop for BRAVE, a new tale that joins the land’s ancient lore—stories of epic battles and mystical legends passed down for generations. Directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman, and produced by Katherine Sarafian, BRAVE is the grand adventure of Merida (voice of Kelly Macdonald), a skilled archer who confronts tradition, destiny and the fiercest of beasts to discover the true meaning of courage. The film also features the voices of Emma Thompson, Billy Connolly, Julie Walters, Kevin McKidd, Craig Ferguson and Robbie Coltrane. BRAVE, full of heart, memorable characters and Pixar’s signature humor, takes aim at theaters on June 22, 2012, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.
    And here are the images:

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

OMG! FINNALLY! a girl protagonist! This what I've been waiting for! All Pizarro movies are pretty predominantly male heros! I'm glad they're catching up! Can't wait to see this film! I love how u said it reminds you of Mulan because that's one of my favorite films! I love strong female heroines!

• Banned User

Finally a film by Pixar that is not a 'buddy film'!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Hmmmmm, is this the "Princess & The Bow" Film that Pixar is going to do, but with a different name?

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

LOVE the earthy colors and tone of the concept art. Seems great. Very Mulanish which is GREAT as that was a beautiful, under appreciated movie. With Pixar heading this picture it's almost guaranteed to be great. Very different for the Lamp and I am WAY excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuenaVista28 View Post
    Finally a film by Pixar that is not a 'buddy film'!!
    WALL.e,Up,and The Incredibles would like to have a word with you

• Future Disney Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    Hmmmmm, is this the "Princess & The Bow" Film that Pixar is going to do, but with a different name?

Timekeeper
    I think it used to be called "Bear and the Bow," but maybe they found the title too childish, like Winnie the Pooh.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

In Pixar We Trust! Can't wait for Cars 2 and Brave!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Wordsmith

Is it 2012 yet?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Set for release on June 22, 2012, Brave, directed by Mark Andrews, is Pixar's first fairy tale fantasy.

The animated film, which includes a voice cast led by Emma Thompson, Kelly Macdonald, Julie Walters, Craig Ferguson and Kevin McKidd, centers on a Scottish princess Merida (Macdonald) who defies her parents by pursuing archery. In doing so, Merida accidentally jeopardizes her dad's kingdom.
    'Brave': See the First Poster for Pixar's Upcoming Animated Fantasy - Hollywood Reporter
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Man its film like this that make me ask....why the hell are you making a Prequel to Monsters and a sequel to cars.....make original films YOU MAKE THEM AMAZING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast