• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Smile Disney Bridal and Weddings!

No one here seems to have mentioned the fact that late last year, Kirstie Kelly parted ways with Disney and now bridal designer Alfred Angelo has started a line of Disney Wedding dresses. To see them, you can go to disneybridal.com - but, they have yet to post up the new Platinum Cinderella and Rapunzel dresses, which are my personal favorites.

Fun factoid about this gown: the crystals are supposed to represent Cinderella Castle (but upside-down). The silhouette is taken in a playful, retro way to represent the time period in which the film was released.

I adore the butterflies on this gown.

Another fun resource I enjoy viewing is the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons Ever After Blog - they update about every other day and have some really fantastic pictures. It's great inspiration if you are planning your own wedding, or is helpful in giving you a taste in what Disney weddings can offer.

Thoughts?

• far, far away from DL

Re: Disney Bridal and Weddings!

Great website. I wish we could renew our vows at Disney but it is too expensive.

• Too far from Disney World

Re: Disney Bridal and Weddings!

I'm currently planning my own wedding and would love to find one of Kelly's Aurora gowns. Everything Disney Bridal is EXPENSIVE but it's still fun to look at. We are planning the Honeymoon there now that the 2012 prices have been released.

I'm not sure on doing the Honeymoon registry as it seems to me our meals will be covered with the dining plan and our hotel and tickets will already be paid for before going. I do think I will splurge on an hour with a Disney photographer tho =)
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994