I thought it was awesome.
Couple of issues:
1. Hey, Luna, nice of you to show up at school, before Harry.
2. Hey, Cho. Aren't you a year older than The Hero-Trio? Whatcha still doing in school? Get held back or something?
3. Never completely explain (book or movie, for that matter) why when Harry took Draco's wand, the Elder Wand changes loyalty. Does the Elder Wand transfer its powers to the owner's original wand? Because that's what Harry's using to defeat Voldemort.
4. Never bothered with fixing Harry's wand, nor with asking Ollivander to fix it. 20 more seconds was all it would take. Then he can break the Elder Wand. So, at the end of the movie, Harry has Draco's wand and will keep it?
5. Come on! Put the Sorting Hat on Neville!
6. Makes more movie sense to have Voldy and Harry feel the horcruxes dying. So, why didn't he feel the locket? And know right then that Hero-Trio were going after his horcruxes? I think maybe just a little shiver of notice, without knowing its origin, would have been more interesting.
7. Wow, there's the sword of Griffindor right under Voldy's feet (in Griphook's dead hands), and he doesn't bother to notice??
8. HBP movie dropped out too many of the pensieve scenes to fill in some of the juicy parts of the DH story. Would have loved to have seen the diadem in the RoR, instead of having Ginny hide it and kiss Harry.
9. Cut out the part in the pensieve when Dumbledore portrait tells Snape to get Hero-Trio the sword.
10. I'd like to have heard Snape tell Dumbledore, "Would you like me to kill you now, or would you like to gather your thoughts" (or whatever the books says) in hs sarcastic tone.