Thread: Toy Story 4

• Not on the Jedi Council

Toy Story 4

There are rumors abounding that Pixar is taking another trip to the ATM and creating Toy Story 4. Thoughts?

Oh, and here's an idea of what the characters should look like.

Those pics look more fun to me than whatever story they come up with for a fourth one.

• Banned User

Re: Toy Story 4

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJ View Post
    There are rumors abounding that Pixar is taking another trip to the ATM and creating Toy Story 4. Thoughts?

Oh, and here's an idea of what the characters should look like.

Those pics look more fun to me than whatever story they come up with for a fourth one.
    Recently came across this...
    John Lasseter responds to Toy Story 4 rumours

His cryptic response doesn't rule it out
    By Total Film | Jul 19th 2011

After Tom Hanks' suggestion that they're already "working on it", Pixar head John Lasseter has been grilled by the normally reserved hosts of the BBC's Breakfast show about a fourth instalment of Toy Story.

"We haven't announced anything, so I can't really talk about it" was his official-ish response after agreeing that he found Hanks' gaffe "interesting".

The shuffling, raised eyebrows and awkward humming are certain to get rumour-mongers thinking that an official announcement could be imminent. Check out the video here.

Is it too hard to imagine the perfect Pixar trio becoming a quartet without destroying a little of the magic?

Although, with some critics suggesting that the 'Hawaiian Vacation' short preceding Cars 2 is outdoing the main attraction at the theatres, it may be required.
    Will Brave and Monsters University get Pixar back to the heights we know they can scale? Even if they do, Toy Story could just be too valuable a property to be put away in the attic...
    Source: BBC

Read more: John Lasseter responds to Toy Story 4 rumours | TotalFilm.com
    Watch near the end of this interview from London, while promoting Cars 2...

On Cars 2, it's Pixars biggest worst performing film, full article here: ‘Cars 2′ on Track to Become Pixar but back on Toy Story 4, I knew it wouldn't be end... Until these toys are destroyed!

and I doubt we will ever see this version...

LOL
    Last edited by JMora; 07-19-2011 at 01:01 PM.

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

Re: Toy Story 4

Yeah, when I saw the interview with Tom Hanks a few weeks back, I was surprised. I thought the whole idea behind Toy Story 3 was that it was the final film, and it was the big goodbye. But Tom Hanks wasn't talking about it as if it was in discussion, or a maybe, he was talking about it as a complete confirmation and how they were already working on it. And since he is one of the MAIN voices, I'd assume they'd need to know he was on board early on to keep going. I'll take Tom Hanks word for it even if Disney/Pixar refuses to confirm OR deny.

In my head I can see the possible story lines they could use for the 4th. I was just surprised that there was going to be another one at all, since I took Toy Story 3 as the final installment. I just hope it's an amazing story, like the rest of them...