Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Super Mojo of Captain America Kicks the Box Office Keester of Harry Potter!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I think the reason you are getting such a response is that no one can understand why you do not get this. Captain America has not made 272.2 million during its first 10 days. The film has not even been out 10 days yet. It was released 7 days ago.

Also check out the date of the article. It is July 25th. At that point Captain America had only been out 4 days. On the other hand Harry Potter was released on July 15th. Which was 10 days before July 25th. Unfortunately all the evidence is pointing to you having misread the article.
    The article is poorly written, but rich in personality. I'm rooting for the ultimate discuss thrower to make box office history - as projected. Go ahead... take a chance and join me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAAvXyZ8r7Q
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-29-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    !
    Clear your message inbox, you can't get a personal message till then =}

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post

Got to think outside of the box and remember that the best box office offence is a good box office defense. That's the ticket!

The Captain beat Mr. Wizard's latest film - but not the profit from the entire series put together. I look forward to seeing Cowboys Vs Aliens. Doubt that it will out-gross our patriot hero with the flashy shield.

---------- Post added 07-29-2011 at 12:57 AM ----------

Talk about a prompt response, Melonballer! I'm honored over the interest being shown here. It is indeed a fun topic. I maintain that Minyanville's report of a CA box office take of $272.2 million during it's first 10 days is accurate. It was also announced in television news reports. the super patriot is flying higher than the magic corndog on a broomstick.
    Look up the records for Highest Box Office Weekends or Midnight release.....Captain America is not near the top..it did well but not Potter, or Avatar well

• Circle of Ancients

Ride Warrior, you are mis-reading the article that you linked, despite the fact you are ignoring what others have said.

From the article you linked:

After a massive opening weekend, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II from Warner Bros. (TWX) experienced a massive sophomore weekend drop-off, which was to be expected after such a large opening. The film has collected an awesome $274.2 million after only 10 days and should wind up the highest grossing film of the summer (and probably the year).
    The $274.2 is referring to HARRY POTTER not Captain America. It's in the same paragraph and therefore is speaking to Harry Potter.

• Rock Star Minion

Wow, respectful posters resorting to trolling....

I'm disappointed.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post

Captain Chris has already soared high in my wet dreams =}

Another unnecessary post.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12