Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Walt Disney Treasures...

gonna get mine this weekend...hopefully costco is selling them...usually they sell them for 21.95

• The answer is 42

I picked up all four of them last night at Costco for $20.49 (I think that was the exact amount). I was thrilled to see the price drop a few pennies...and now I've got my weekend plans all set!
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

• Minion

/\ wow...even better

•   
    • Minion

For what you get, it is well worth a $30 price tag... Because I am certain that much of this will not be released in any other manner... and some of this material I miss because it used to be Disney Channel standard shorts... You know? Because they could never be placed on video, but made great tv at one time...
    Check out my other blog:

• Still lost in Neverland

This is getting to be a really downer for me. I posted this a few days ago

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15236

and only two people responded. Now 15 have already replied to this one. I have also posted many other threads, and no one responds. I am thinking about just not posting anything anymore as no one seems interested in anything I post anymore. I don't know what I did to turn people away, but the fact that no one reads my posts anymore, even the ones that I post pictures on which takes some work to get posted, I am just thnking of giving up. I have also had some pretty nasty e-mails from people on this site lately as well which makes me think I am no longer welcome here. If this is true, just say so and I will leave the group.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Lost Boy, believe me, I only posted in this thread, since I saw it first, people love your threads and posts and definitely pictures as well. You are a great member of this community. As I say that, let me merge the two threads together.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: New Walt Disney Treasures DVD's...(merged)

Thank you for merging them. I am just depressed about a lot of things right now and this just seemed to agrivate things a bit.

I am getting the Spin and Marty set for Christmas from my sister. I thought the rarites only had the old silent Alice stuff that's why I showed no interest in it. What all is on that set?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: New Walt Disney Treasures DVD's...(merged)

$25, Wal-Mart. Picked up two copies of "Rarities" today (ebay bay-bee!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Senior Minion

Re: New Walt Disney Treasures DVD's...(merged)(spoilers

I just watched all the first Disc of the Disney Rarities. You have to watch that set first it is so awesome.
    Spoiler
    "Ben and me" has to be one of the best ones on there and also the Noah's Ark stop action film is something I did not expect from Disney.Cool Alice shorts with an interview with the
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

Re: New Walt Disney Treasures DVD's...(merged)(spoilers)

I just watched all the first Disc of the Disney Rarities. You have to watch that set first it is so awesome.
    Spoiler
    "Ben and me" has to be one of the best ones on there and also the Noah's Ark stop action film is something I did not expect from Disney.Cool Alice shorts, with an interview with the actress from those films with Leonard Maltin.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12