• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Mr. & Mrs. Slim Shady again

Sounds like another COPS episode in the making to me:

Eminem says he's back with ex-wife, may remarry
    DETROIT (AP) Rap superstar Eminem told a radio show Tuesday that he is back together with his ex-wife and may remarry.

"We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry," Eminem told Detroit radio station WKQI-FM.
    Eminem, born Marshall Mathers III, went through an ugly divorce and custody battle over his young daughter with Kimberly Mathers. They had married in 1999, and their divorce was finalized in 2001.
    "We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry," Eminem told Detroit radio station WKQI-FM's Mojo in the Morning show.
    During the interview, he referred to Kimberly Mathers, 30, as "my wife Kim."
    Eminem's label Interscope Records said the interview was the only one that Eminem had planned for now. The rapper's greatest-hits album titled Curtain Call was released Tuesday.
    Eminem also discussed his stay earlier this year at a hospital to undergo treatment for sleep medication dependency. Word of the hospitalization came in August after he canceled his European tour.
    "When I went into rehab, I kind of went into it ... with the notion of I'm gonna get clean, I'm gonna get off this stuff before it gets too out of hand," he said. "I want to nip it in bud."
    In July, Eminem denied an impending retirement but hinted at taking a breather. On Tuesday, the 33-year-old, who lives in suburban Detroit, spoke more about his uncertain future.
    "I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going right now," he said. "This is the reason that we called it Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: Mr. & Mrs. Slim Shady again

I cracked up when I read this. I guess love truly is blind.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

I think the same thing everytime I'm in a mall, etc.....!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

What to get these two for a wedding gift? I'm thinking a his & hers restraining order...

Eminem and ex-wife apply for marriage license
    MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) Slim Shady and his ex are going to get married again.

Kim Mathers has applied for a license to marry Marshall Bruce Mathers III in Michigan. By Andrew Medichini, AP

Kim Mathers, Eminem's former wife, has applied for a license to marry Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
    The application was filed with the Macomb County clerk's office and was to be ready for pickup on Thursday, the clerk's office said Wednesday.
    The couple has 30 days to remarry in Michigan, but information on the wedding has been scant since the rap superstar announced in December that the two would get back together.
    Eminem and the woman known to hip-hop fans merely as "Kim" reconciled in late 2004, three years after closing out their divorce.
    Both grew up in suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern border.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Eminem Files for Divorce Again
    Wednesday Apr 05, 2006 3:10pm EST

CREDIT: WENN / LANDOV

Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim Mathers, Eminem has filed divorce.

The filing Wednesday on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III was confirmed by two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office, the Associated Press reports. The emloyees didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.

The rapper and Kim, his high school sweetheart, were married on Jan. 14 for the second time. Eminem, 33, and Kim, 31, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade, now 10.

The couple patched things up in late 2004, and in December 2005 Eminem told Detroit radio station WKQI-FM, "We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry."

Messages seeking comment were left Wednesday with Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy.
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...180416,00.html

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Can't say I'm shocked or anything. Some people just never learn.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

OMG...well at least he still has the tattoos that say "Kim, Rot in Pieces..."

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Aww, I like Eminem. Not surprised, though.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

And I seriously thought it was going to last..................

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

That poor little rich girl daughter of theirs though....

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    Aww, I like Eminem. Not surprised, though.
    Same here. I think I was more surprised when they remarried. It looks like one of those relationships where they'll keep going back to each other and seperate again and again.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd
    That poor little rich girl daughter of theirs though....

Yeah, she's going to have some serious issues.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I thought this time it would end in gunplay.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Kim Mathers responds to Eminem divorce

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich., May 2 (UPI) -- Court papers filed by Michigan rap superstar Eminem and his soon-to-be ex-wife again, Kimberley Mathers, shed little light on the couple's latest split.
    The high school sweethearts married in 1999, divorced in 2001 and recently reconciled and remarried in January. Only 82 days later, Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, filed for divorce in Macomb County Court.
    Kim Mather's counter-complaint seeks joint custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Halie, and child support, the Detroit Free Press reported Tuesday.
    She is also seeking payment of her legal fees as well as the mortgage, insurance and utilities for their suburban Detroit home.
    Neither party reveals what caused the latest breakup, the newspaper said.
    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...2-063618-2903r