Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

POTC 3, Harry 5, Indy 4...!!!

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Title?
    Source: Animated News
    December 8, 2005

According to Animated News, the new issue of Below the Line magazine features a rundown of all the films now shooting and includes a few interesting updates:

While filming on the second Pirates Of The Caribbean adventure is well known to be finished, the crew, under director Gore Verbinski, is back at work on the third film, which is revealed to be carrying the title Pirates Of The Caribbean: Uncharted Waters. The mag indicates that the scheduled wrap for the shoot is early March 2006, just three months before the release in theaters of the second film.

Meanwhile, and following the recent casting news, it seems Enchanted really is ready to roll under director Kevin Lima - the magazine states a March 1st start date (ironically the very same day Pirates is set to wrap) in New York! Also confirmed is a February start for the next Harry Potter, with director David Yates, Indiana Jones 4 from "mid 2006", and James Cameron's as yet unrevealed Project 880, set for shooting in Baja, Mexico, in 2006.

Stay tuned for possible confirmations of the above items. In releated news, we have received new images from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest which you can view here.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• All you need is LOVE

Re: POTC 3, Harry 5, Indy 4...!!!

Man woman you rock thanks for all you post

• Having a Grand Day!

Kevin Lima is the guy who directed 'A Goofy Movie'! I might actually watch POTC3 if he's directing it.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by drnilescrane
    Kevin Lima is the guy who directed 'A Goofy Movie'! I might actually watch POTC3 if he's directing it.
    You mis-read it. Verbinski is doing Pirates 3, Kevin Lima is doing some movie called Enchanted.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    You mis-read it. Verbinski is doing Pirates 3, Kevin Lima is doing some movie called Enchanted.
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ight=enchanted
    Great news about the very lovely and possibly quite talented James Marsden!

Marsden Joins Adams in Enchanted
    Source: Variety December 7, 2005

James Marsden has signed to play the prince opposite Amy Adams' princess in the Kevin Lima-directed romantic fable Enchanted, which mixes live action and classic animation, reports Variety.

The Disney feature centers on a princess-in-waiting who is banished by an evil queen from the animation world of Andalasia to present-day New York City. Once there, the film turns to live action, and Adams' character attempts to navigate the city, finding true love in the process.

Marsden will play the prince who falls in love with Adams' character and follows her into the real world.

Barry Sonnenfeld and Barry Josephson are producing from a script currently written by Bill Kelly. Chris Chase and Sunil Perkash are executive producing.

Marsden next stars in X-Men 3 and Superman Returns.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Senior Minion

I'm not holding my breath for Indy 4. Im so tired of hearing the rumors and nothing has come up that there will be for sure. Until the movie has at least a trailer, I'm not going to believe it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

^I'm with you, here's his most recent slate of upcoming projects according to IMDB:
    1. Indiana Jones 4 (2007) (announced) .... Indiana Jones
    2. Manhunt (2007) (announced) .... Col. Everton Conger
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...hlight=manhunt
    1. Godspeed (2006/I) (pre-production)
    2. Firewall (2006) (post-production) .... Jack Williams
    With no current script that he, Lucas and Spielberg are thrilled with, it doesn't seem likely in the near future. The clock is ticking...

We'll see if by the time everything aligns, it's not Jake Gyllenhaal in the fedora stepping in for the late River Phoenix!

• Having a Grand Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    I told you my voice has no reason!

(I was wondering why a 3rd rate director would be doing POTC myself...)

• Senior Minion

Please tell me they are not going to have Calista"the Wall" Flockhart in Indy? I will not have that! NEVER!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Here's the latest updates....really.

Bourne, Indy 4 & Jurassic Park 4 Updates

Source: IESB.net
    January 9, 2006

Frank Marshall, who produced Disney's upcoming IMAX film Roving Mars and directed the studio's Eight Below, gave IESB.net an update on The Bourne Ultimatum, Indiana Jones 4 and Jurassic Park 4.

Marshall mentioned that the Matt Damon sequel The Bourne Ultimatum will begin shooting on August 1st. "He says it has nothing to do with the book only the title is the same," according to the site. "There may be a relationship starting up between Julia Stiles' character and Matt Damon."

He added that "Indy 4" will happen immediately after "Bourne Ultimatum". He said the fourth film is indeed moving forward and "everyone is happy with what they have read."

He also mentioned that Jurassic Park 4 will begin after "Indy 4".

• I Hug My Tapirs

I agree on the Indy 4... I'm dying for it to happen, but I'll believe it when I see it!

As for Jurassic Park 4... someone, please make them stop!

unless Sam Neill will be back so I can oggle him some more
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Super saucy pixie!

Oh I hope the Indy 4 one is true! Please, please, please! Still waiting on the Fraggles movie too! :P

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Indy 4 Update
    Source: MTV
    January 19, 2006

MTV has posted a few new updates on Indiana Jones 4 .

"Indy 4" writer-producer George Lucas says, "We just keep working on it. You know, we just write and write and write and write and write. But we are getting closer, and hopefully this year we will have a start date and we will have a script that we all love and hopefully it will come out next year."

Rush Hour 2 and Catch Me if You Can scribe Jeff Nathanson is the fourth installment's current screenwriter. Harrison Ford will return with Steven Spielberg directing.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Bloom and Bruckheimer on Pirates
    Source: Entertainment Weekly
    January 20, 2006

In Entertainment Weekly's 2006 preview, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest star Orlando Bloom and producer Jerry Bruckheimer talked about the anticipated sequel and the third installment.

Bloom said he is jazzed about one particular scene in the second film. "There's a huge sword sequence, which, if it isn't the sword sequence that puts all sword sequences to bed, then I can't imagine what anyone could ever pull out of the ether to top it," he declares. It's a clash among three characters including his Will Turner and Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow "on a big water-mill wheel as it rolls down a hill. And we fight on top of it, and around it, and inside it. It's crazy."

But will Keith Richards cameo as Jack's dad? "We're trying to work out his tour schedule with our schedule [for No. 3]," says producer Jerry Bruckheimer. "We're optimistic."

The 2006 preview issue is on stands now. A selection of the previews is available here.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Info from last weekend's Firewall junket:

Harrison Ford on Indiana Jones 4

Source: Sandra Kraisirideja
    January 28, 2006

Anticipation is mounting for the next "Indiana Jones," but for every year that passes there is some concern that Harrison Ford may not be able to play the role physically.

The 63-year-old actor is frank about his age and doesn't hesitate to point out that he's as physically fit as ever.

"I can't tell you anything about 'Indiana Jones,' but I think you've just seen a film in which I perform physically to an extent [that will be] sufficient for 'Indiana Jones,'" he told ComingSoon.net.

Ford is referring to a specific scene in his latest thriller, Firewall, in which he and villain Paul Bettany get into a knock-down, nasty brawl where Ford is thrown through glass and tumbles over a balcony, just for starters.

No word yet on when a final script will be approved for Indiana Jones 4, but Ford is committed to making the movie.

"The audience is there," he said, and, "Everybody involved is anxious to make the film again."
    http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=12929

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast