• Daughter of a DL worker

Animatronic Stories

Here, you get to pick any A-100, A-1, or any character in the Disneyland park and make a story about them! Be specific of who you are talking about (ex: if you mean Alice, do you mean the one on the Slice in Wonderland attraction or "it's a small world" Alice?). What is the conflict and why is it happening? The story should be during the night time when Disneyland has already closed. I hope you have fun with this experiment! Thank you! I can't wait to see them all!

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Bonjour Mes Amis

Rosies Bar sipping upon a nice cold Grape Nehi ... pass the pretzels please

Re: Animatronic Stories

The dirty foot pirate, that likes to sit on the ledge overlooking all of the land lubbers that sail upon the blue bayou waters. Is getting a bit tired of seeing Capt. Jack get all of the attention. He had mentioned this to him a time ago, but did not really listen to him, because he was busy escaping the clutches of Davy Jones. Not to mention Capt. Jack was wondering also, like his compadre, dirty foot, why the rum is always gone? Then they both remembered at the same time no less, oh, thats why! They were finally able to sit down a spell, and well I would say take their shoes off, but the dirty foot pirate never wears them to begin with, due to bunions, and athletes foot as well. Which he is still trying to figure out why he even has that disgustin' fungus to begin with, seeing how he never runs unless someone is chasing him with a pitch fork, or threat of marriage. Anyway, the two finally did have a nice friendly confab, which after the good Capt. explained why it was that he is more famous than dirty foot. And then dirty foot could see why. He still did not like it, but after a few more bottles of rum, he was good with it.
    Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

• Bonjour Mes Amis

Rosies Bar sipping upon a nice cold Grape Nehi ... pass the pretzels please

Re: Animatronic Stories

May I ask where the OP's story is? TIA
    Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead