Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Smile The Muppets was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoy it as much as we Cast Member

The Muppet's Movie was FANTASTIC, I wasso happy with all the celebrity cameos and the MUPPETS. It was full of energy and heart and I don't think I stopped smiling from ear to ear at all. For those of you waiting to go see it Thanksgiving, you are in for a really good treat.
    So with that being said my little review on the film, I don't want to say much more but I hope you Disney Fans are just as excited as us CM's who went and saw the film. A little question for those out there When will you see the film and who is your fave Muppet?

My favorite Muppet by far is Miss Piggy I love her spunk and her sass it what makes her sooooooo classy.
    Last edited by PoisonAppleDear; 11-23-2011 at 04:33 AM.

• Insomniac

Re: The Muppet Movie was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoy it as much as we Cast Me

^^ 100% Spot on. I just saw it at the midnight showing and i have to say that Walter was pretty funny but no one beats Fozzy. It has now become my undisputed favorite movie of all time. Anyone who is on the edge about going should just go you won't be disappointed.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Banned User

Re: The Muppet Movie was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoy it as much as we Cast Me

I love Fozzy I mean he is just great. I want to own the Muppet Dolls lol

Well I saw "The Muppet Movie" when I was a kid, but waiting to see "The Muppets", are you all too eager as well?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstate5 View Post
    Well I saw "The Muppet Movie" when I was a kid, but waiting to see "The Muppets", are you all too eager as well?
    I loved it it was absolutely awesome. I cant wait to get off work and go see it again.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Don't want to be a grinch and I will be going to see the movie but maybe this thread should have been posted in the entertainment lounge?
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike View Post
    Don't want to be a grinch and I will be going to see the movie but maybe this thread should have been posted in the entertainment lounge?
    Well I am sure a MOD will move it if they feel that is where it should go. But you didnt answer the question Mike what is your FAVE Muppet? And Why?

• Not on the Jedi Council

To put a DLR spin on it, do you think it will occur to the DCA peeps to get the movie's producers to do a 3D segment to run the Muppet's 3D theater like they are running for TRON Legacy?

My plan tomorrow is to go to the park and hang out, and head to the DTD theater and see the movie when my feet start complaining.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJ View Post
    To put a DLR spin on it, do you think it will occur to the DCA peeps to get the movie's producers to do a 3D segment to run the Muppet's 3D theater like they are running for TRON Legacy?

My plan tomorrow is to go to the park and hang out, and head to the DTD theater and see the movie when my feet start complaining.
    Well I think your feet and you will be pretty happy tomorrow when you go and watch the Film.

• Level 7 Galactic Hero

Whoever caused the Muppets to drop from 100% to 98% on Rotten Tomatoes has no heart

And to answer your question, maybe Friday (because i go to DLAND today, and of course Thanksgiving) and I am full-on Kermit and Animal fan!!!
    Last edited by DisneylandMaster; 11-23-2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Stopping in the middle is
    DISTINCTLY
    UNPATRIOTIC!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

I was planning on seeing it on Thanksgiving or at least this weekend, but now I just might have to go tonight. As for my favorite, that is a hard one, but probably Gonzo or Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Warm Hugging Anna

If Amy Adams wasn't in the movie I would see it but send she is in the movie I will not. I do not like that lady at all so I'm going to skip the movie. But as for my favorite Muppet I would say it is Animal.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Favorites: Sam Eagle & Swedish Chef.

I'll be seeing this movie soon!

• Toad Hall

beeker
    <font size=4> </font>

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    If Amy Adams wasn't in the movie I would see it but send she is in the movie I will not. I do not like that lady at all so I'm going to skip the movie. But as for my favorite Muppet I would say it is Animal.
    Obviously that is your own opinion and your own choice but she really is the perfect person for the role. I'm not a fan of her personally but she blew me away in this one. Also there are soooo many cameo roles in this movie that her character kind of becomes an after thought for most of the movie. The movie really does become more about the muppets and less about her character the farther along the movie gets. But obviously it's your choice thought I'd just throw my two cents in.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast