http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_351221958.html

Note: This story is in regards to a problem that happened at Disneyland on Saturday afternoon. The prior incident happened Friday morning at DCA. They are two seperate incidents.


A Disneyland employee was hospitalized Saturday after he was exposed to smoke caused by chemicals mixed in a maintenance area, authorities said.

Firefighters and a hazardous materials team responded to the amusement park's back lot location, 1440 Disneyland Dr., the location of a preventive maintenance shop for vehicles made of fiberglass just before 2:30 p.m.

Eight employees were evaluated after a mixture of resin with a catalyst unexpectedly produced smoke, said Maria Sabol of the Anaheim Fire Department. One of the employees had a history of asthma and was taken to a hospital.

One park attraction, the steam train, was closed for about three hours as a precautionary measure, but was put back into service as of 6:30 p.m., she said.

No one was evacuated from the park.