• Official Mice Chat person

King Kong (Awesome)

I just saw King Kong and it blew my expectations out of the water. I only went because my friend wanted to, but I really got into it. Who else has seen it? I say give it a try if your thinking about it, the 3 hours is actually worth it.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: King Kong (Awesome)

there are actually several threads devoted to , this VERY movie.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Man O Lantern

I didn't love it...and I wanted to. Of course, I love Adrien Brody more than ever.....but the movie was 3 of 5 stars for me.

Some of the CGI, I just laughed at. Especially the entire "running with the dinosaurs" scene. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. I was literally holding my stomach....laughing my butt off with my husband. The entire scene--laughable. Ruined the whole movie for me. The other scene that sucked was the skating in Central Park scene. Stoopid. Barf.

My husband thought it was dumb that Naomi Watts never looked bruised, scraped or battered by her experiences on the island. He hated that.

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    I didn't love it...and I wanted to. Of course, I love Adrien Brody more than ever.....but the movie was 3 of 5 stars for me.

Some of the CGI, I just laughed at. Especially the entire "running with the dinosaurs" scene. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. I was literally holding my stomach....laughing my butt off with my husband. The entire scene--laughable. Ruined the whole movie for me. The other scene that sucked was the skating in Central Park scene. Stoopid. Barf.

My husband thought it was dumb that Naomi Watts never looked bruised, scraped or battered by her experiences on the island. He hated that.
    Haha, I think I must agree. Even though I loved the movie, the CGI really was quite bad in some parts.