• keep moving forward...

what do you guys think of my comedy act?

hey guys... i wanted you guys to tell me what you think about this comedy about animals... i wrote one 2 months ago about being "vetically chalenged" and it was a hit at the talent show... now i have a new one and i want to make it even better.
    so tell me what you think
    well... here it goes
    its not quite finished yet... hope you like it.

So the other night I was sitting on the couch writing this skit when suddenly my dog jumps up on my lap… at least I know no matter what there’s always gonna be one girl who cant wait to jump on me. I don’t think people really understand the joys of having so many animals around the house its so comforting… why just the other day my dad came in the door from a bad day at work and the first word to come out of anyones mouth was “hey stupid”…. It was the bird…But really its so nice to know that when you have animals theres always someone waiting for you at home… my puppy has the most unique way of greeting people… he goes up to you and puts his snout up the most interesting places a person can ever think of… and then he looks at you and expects you to give him a treat for doing it… the family’s used to it… the guests aren’t so I just say to them… he was just trying to say hello… but I suppose it would freak people out if a big white dog half the size of me went up to you and started “greeting you’. But don’t get me wrong having dogs around the house can be a pain… a little tip for the pet owners out there… never teach a dog how to bark because after you do they never stop…and even when they do it only lasts a few minutes… then the bird starts barking again… but hey if you were a 25 year old bird with the mentality of a five year old in a house where there’s always a dog or cat around… you would start barking too. And then there’s the classic bird trick when a person is relaxing on a couch the bird starts mimicking the fire alarm… you start running around the house panicking and then you stop to find the fire for a second and there is none… the only thing you hear is the bird laughing at you.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    The ending is pretty good, but could use a little work. There is one fault in my opinion, and this is only my opinion, the beggining starts off pretty slow, you would lose the audience's attention by the time you got to the end.

But don’t get me wrong having dogs around the house can be a pain… a little tip for the pet owners out there… never teach a dog how to bark because after you do they never stop…and even when they do it only lasts a few minutes… then the bird starts barking again… but hey if you were a 25 year old bird with the mentality of a five year old in a house where there’s always a dog or cat around… you would start barking too. And then there’s the classic bird trick when a person is relaxing on a couch the bird starts mimicking the fire alarm… you start running around the house panicking and then you stop to find the fire for a second and there is none… the only thing you hear is the bird laughing at you.
    this part is actually really good, I would just give a little background as to the bird and the dog, and get to this part quicker. It has potential, good work!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.