Paramount Pictures has provided its 2006 Preview and posted new pictures from the studio's upcoming movies. Paramount will also distribute the 2006 slate from DreamWorks Pictures, which it has acquired. Just click the titles below to view the images.

The line-up includes: Alejandro González Iñárritu's drama Babel (Fall), starring Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett and Gael Garcia Bernal; the Steve Oedekerk animated-comedy Barnyard (Oct. 6); the big-screen adaptation of Charlotte's Web (Dec. 20), with Dakota Fanning and an ensemble voice cast; the Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker romantic comedy Failure to Launch (Feb. 10); Queen Latifah's new comedy Last Holiday (Jan. 13); the highly-anticipated Mission: Impossible: III (May 5), starring Tom Cruise and directed by J.J. Abrams (Lost, Alias); the Jack Black comedy Nacho Libre (Jun. 2); Oliver Stone's 9/11 film World Trade Center (August), with Nicolas Cage; and David Fincher's upcoming thriller Zodiac (Fall).

I can't wait to see what J.J. Abrams has done with the M:I franchise and especially look forward to Fincher's Zodiac. I'm currently reading Zodiac Unmasked by Robert Graysmith (portrayed by Jake Gyllenhaal in the film) - what a great story!