• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Disney/Touchstone Pictures 2006 preview

Disney/Touchstone 2006 Preview
    Source: Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures
    January 5, 2006

Walt Disney Pictures and Touchstone Pictures have also released their 2006 Preview and posted new pictures from the films. Just click the titles below to view the images. If images aren't available, you will be taken to the film's page.

The studios' line-up includes: Justin Lin's Annapolis (Jan. 27), featuring James Franco, Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster; Mel Gibson's new action-adventure Apocalypto (Summer); Pixar's new animated comedy Cars (Jun. 9); director Lasse Hallström's Casanova (expanding wide Jan.6), starring Heath Ledger and Sienna Miller; Frank Marshall's sled dog adventure Eight Below (Feb. 17), with Paul Walker and Jason Biggs; the Josh Lucas basketball drama Glory Road (Jan. 13); the soccer drama Goal! The Dream Begins (Mar. 3); the animated Meet the Robinsons (Dec.), based on William Joyce's "A Day with Wilbur Robinson"; the anticipated sequel Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Jul. 7), Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley; the IMAX documentary Roving Mars (Jan. 27); Tim Allen is back as Santa in The Santa Clause 3 and stars in an update of the classic The Shaggy Dog; and the videogame horror/suspense thriller Stay Alive.

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Disney/Touchstone Pictures 2006 preview

Wow ... I'm rather ... un-impressed. With the exception of Pirates and Cars there really isn't anything on that list that screams "Run out and spend $10 a person to see me".

Apocalypto looks interesting. Casanova looks funny. Eight Below and Glory road look good as well. But they will be out on DVD soon after their releases so I think I can wait.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

^ here's some Mice Chatter opinion on CASANOVA
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...light=casanova
    and we're seeing GLORY ROAD with the lovely & talented Josh Lucas on Wednesday. PLUS there's all that great film festival shopping coming up, hopefully they learned a few things from the Miramax buyers over the years...
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

^ Boy am I jealous- I am seeing Glory Road tomorrow night, but not with Josh Lucas Can we trade places???? I have a "Glory Road" promotional visor that is sure to impress him

I think its a commercially strong lineup and we have yet to see how they will do with those indies.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.