Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Spiderman 3 goes to work

Spider-Man 3 Principal Photography to Start
    Source: IESB.net
    January 7, 2006

IESB.net talked briefly to Tristan & Isolde star James Franco about reprising his role of Harry Osborn in director Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3.

Although a few scenes have already been filmed, in preparation for the special effects, Franco revealed that principal photography starts next week. He also said that the cast had already done a script reading.

Franco was mum on whether or not Harry will become more villainous in the third film - he simply shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

The movie is expected to film in the New York area from May through September.

Columbia Pictures is targeting a May 4, 2007 release date for Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst are back as well, with Thomas Haden Church on board as Sandman and Topher Grace playing a mysterious role.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

Re: Spiderman 3 goes to work

Topher Grace is playing Venom.Kirsten Dunst accidently slipped that at the premiere of one of her movies in November

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Happy Memories

Possible spoiler about the direction of Franco's character in the new film: http://iesb.net/sony2006/020106.php

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

^Thanks, AICN had this one up yesterday but I didn't include it.
    http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=22334

• Happy Memories

If it's true, I like it. I remember around the time of 2 that Raimi had made coments on how there were two possible directions for Harry to go. I always thought this was the more interesting of them.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

EXCLUSIVE: New Spider-Man 3 Photo!
    Source: Sony Pictures
    February 23, 2006

Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07.

http://comingsoon.net/

• Married and happy again!!

I can't wait for this one to come out! I love the Spiderman francise. They have been great movies and I am sure this will be no diffrent. I wish they would do a movie based on Secret Wars comic book series. That would help build the story line for introduction of Venom in Spiderman 3. I know it will not happen but here is to my dreaming of what could be a super movie of one of my favorite mini series in comic book history.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Why is SM gonna wear black? Just for the heck of it or no?

• Reaver of Souls

Notice how Spidey doesn't look quite with it in that pic? Almost like he could be asleep... Hmm... Reminds me of a time in the comic when he wore a black suit, and cruised around the city at night in his sleep, without knowing it...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Why is SM gonna wear black? Just for the heck of it or no?
    In a nutshell, there's an alien parasite known as the 'Symbiote' that attaches itself to Peter and his suit. He later gets rid of it and it latches on to Eddie Brock, it takes control of him and he transforms into Venom.

• Happy Memories

Yeah, I think the black suit is the most concrete proof yet that Venom is in fact a part of this film.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zissou
    In a nutshell, there's an alien parasite known as the 'Symbiote' that attaches itself to Peter and his suit. He later gets rid of it and it latches on to Eddie Brock, it takes control of him and he transforms into Venom.
    Thanks, this will prove useful to many down the road, if they bother to read it!
    Love the teaser one-sheet (a little Daredevil-esque, no...), Spidey looks like he's in mourning.

I was reading a site that said that Kirsten Dunst said there 2 villians and one ''half'' villian in Spider-Man 3.Thomas Haden Church is going to be the the Sandman in Spider-Man 3.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

12:00 AM, 15-MARCH-06 Banks Back In Spidey 3

Elizabeth Banks, who will reprise her role as Betty Brant in Spider-Man 3, told SCI FI Wire she's still not sure how much of her character will remain in the final cut of the movie, and she urged journalists to remind writer/director Sam Raimi that she is in fact Peter Parker's first girlfriend, according to the comic-book history. Still in the midst of filming the third part of the blockbuster superhero franchise, Banks took some time off to help promote her upcoming film Slither. "I learned my lesson a long time ago that everything can be cut," Banks said in an interview.

Brant is the first girlfriend of Spider-Man's alter-ego, Peter Parker, played by Tobey Maguire in the movie. But only Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) has appeared in the films as Parker's romantic interest.

Banks said she knows about her character, a red-head whom Parker meets at the Daily Bugle. Brant's colleague, Eddie Brock, turns on Parker after getting fired from the newspaper and becomes the supervillain Venom, rumored to be played by Topher Grace. Banks teased: "You should maybe write Sam Raimi a letter. I'm very aware of [the character's history]. Make him aware." She added: "Tell him I'm actually Venom!"

The third installment for Spider-Man is slated for a May 2007 release. Meanwhile, Banks battles squiggly slugs from outer space in Slither, which opens March 31. Mike Szymanski http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=35006

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast