• Iron-Clad Allie

Who's Best - Hilary, Britney, Christina or Michael?

Who's the most talented singer/performer/lip-sync artist - Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Christina Agulara or Michael Jackson?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Re: Who's Best - Hilary, Britney, Christina or Michael?

frank sinatra, Dean Martin ,any old crooner ! oh and judy garland, !! those others you mentioned, yuck !

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    frank sinatra, Dean Martin ,any old crooner ! oh and judy garland, !! those others you mentioned, yuck !
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    wow that post really showed me as an old fart LOL! I just relized that. man I am old! I acually loved michael jackson when he sang. he has an awsome voice and well in younger days he was one of the best in writing and singing. I am still thinking the oldies where the greatest though
    thank you ride, this is a good thread!!!

• Senior Minion

RW,
    I would like to say Michael Jackson in the 80's and part of the early 90's. I really don't care for Hilary Duff or Christine Aguilera.Not my kind of music. I'm NOT bagging on them at all. They are talented, but not as talented as some of the greats of old. Micheal pre -plastic surgery and all his troubles, he was a great musician, and Dancer/Choreographer.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Who's the most talented singer/performer/lip-sync artist - Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Christina Agulara or Michael Jackson?
    Can we just ship them all to another planet?

• Looking for Love

Honestly, they all suck and they all deserve to be loaded into a rocket and shot into the center of the sun.

BUT!!!....if I must provide an answer....I choose Michael Jackson hands down! He can actually sing and has hits that will be around for years to come, while the rest will fad off just like 99% of one hit wonders do.

• Circle of Ancients

Well, out of that group Christina can actually sing ... believe it or not.

She just got into her 'ho' stage and that's all people see now.

• Screenwriter for NLF

Christina has a fantastic voice but it gets so little attention due to her half naked ways. As far as entertaining and singing I'm gonna have to say Michael. I don't like the guy at all, but the man at one time was untouchable as far as music and record sales. Hilary Duff is just gross to look at now and her voice is awful really. Listen to it and you cna hear how scratchy and strained it is. Britney is also just as gross now and can't sing at all. Her entertainment value lies only in the ebbs of people hot for her, or the teenage girls who want to be like her, for some reason.

Now if you want to talk about role models and good people... that's for another topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.newlineagefilms.com

• Super saucy pixie!

Oh, definitely Michael hands down. Sings, dances, writes and composes his own music, been around forever, not just a flash in the pan performer. Excellent performer as a child and adult, still with the best selling album of all time. He'll definitely be remembered as time goes on, but I really can't see Hilary, etc. for being remembered for much. Not that they're bad, they can be fun to jam to in the car sometimes, but for overall talent, Michael definitely.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Michael Jackson has proved it with his longevity. There's a fine line between genius and madness, and unfortunately he has crossed that line to the crazy side. Still, he is the king of pop.

Britney? Ick, though I admit to having a couple of her songs on my iPod for the gym. Christina can sing, I'll give her that.
    A signature should go here.