• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Kevin Smith's Clerks 2 trailer online now!

Over the last week or so, I’ve been cutting together a teaser for the new flick, and this morning, we post it over at the Clerks II website. Cruise on over there and peep it when you get a chance.

Some folks have asked why I’m even bothering to put any footage of the flick out there, eight months before it’ll hit theaters. The only reason I can sight is that I’m proud of the flick; I f**king love it, and I can’t wait to share it with the world. Just as “Clerks” was a film about what I felt it was like to be in my twenties, “Clerks II” is a film about how I feel it’s like to be in my thirties, and for the audience which has made that trans-generational journey along with us over the last decade, I think it’s gonna really connect in a big way. But chuck that aside: after the great test run of the flick last month, as well as the enthusiastic response from Quentin and Robert, this just felt like the right time to put up some footage for the fan-base.

from http://silentbobspeaks.com/?p=214
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Kevin Smith's Clerks 2 trailer online now!

Woo Hoo!
    Will definitely be checking that out!

• Diamond In The Rough

I've high hopes for this flick (make or break for Kevin after the OK Jersey Girl) and this trailer has got me stoked! I can't wait to see the Askewniverse at the forefront again, and if it delivers on it's "this film is to thirty-somethings what the original is to twenty-somethings" pitch then it's another Smith classic up there with Clerks 1 and Amy.

Word is it might get released unrated and I think that's the only way to go!

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

• Again! Again! Again!

Nice to see Jason Mewes back on the screen! I know he's had problems! This looks great!! I'm up for it!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.