Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: 24: Jack is back for season 5

24 is the only reason I look forward to Mondays.

• Minion

Damn that Miles!!! It looks like he actually deleted the recording. Oh why couldn't have Chloe make a back up? And there's only 3 hours left. Looks like one hour next week, and the 2 hour season finale in 2 weeks. OI I can't wait!!!

And was it me, or did it look like that Logan was going to commit suicide until Miles called him?

Yeah Phoneix it did. Darn that Miles. I was yelling at the TV'"Don't tell that weasel." Darn't it ! I really hope they have a back up of the tape somewhere and now the terrorist is running loose next week. I love 24 but my blood pressure is really taking some serious hits this year.

Miles is an a**hole. Jack is going to KILL him when he finds out what he did. And you KNOW Jack will find out.

Not sure how Bierko is going to play into the final 3 hours but it'll be intersting to see what happens. Ditto goes for Christopher Henderson.

I want to know exacly who the hell those other guys are (Grahm & co) though.

• Circle of Ancients

Of course Jack will find out. Chloe isn't stupid (she's been very non-annoying this season) and Miles was there.

And it did certainly seem to me like the Pres was about to put a Bullet in his head.

Can't wait for next week.

• Minion

Not sure who Graham and company are, but they're the ones calling the shots. And they'll probably be around next season.

Lindsay's father, the senator or the one who's car went off the cliff, he's alive and he will be their wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix
    Lindsay's father, the senator or the one who's car went off the cliff, he's alive and he will be their wild card.
    Umm... her name is Audrey. Her dad is the Secretary of Defense, not a senator.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

How many hours are left? We almost had the Pres gone! Darn Miles! I can't take it anymore! Anyway, I heard from the 24 website that the writers of the show arent returning next year? Could this be the last of 24?

• враг народа

Blog Entries

There are three hours left in this day.

The writers are coming back next season. They auctioned off a quick walk on role (like McCain's) at some event that Rush Limbaugh and some other dude bought.

FOX has renewed 24 for one more day: Day 6. Sutherland has agreed to do up to Day 9, providing FOX continues with the show.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Umm... her name is Audrey. Her dad is the Secretary of Defense, not a senator.
    Yeah I had a feeling that I was getting those mixed up. Sorry, Lindsay was all I could come up with, lol.

• Minion

Can't wait for tonight's episode. Unfortunately, it runs at the same time as the first hour of the 2 hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Oh well, I guess Tivo or DVR will come in handy again.

24 starts at 9:20 (Eastern) tonight... first the shrub will be on blathering like the idiot he is.

• Minion

Was it me, or did last night's episode seem a lil.....ho-hum? Not as much of a nail biter as compared to past episodes. I guess just gearing up for the 2 hour season finale next week.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix
    Was it me, or did last night's episode seem a lil.....ho-hum? Not as much of a nail biter as compared to past episodes. I guess just gearing up for the 2 hour season finale next week.
    \

What? are you kidding me! lol...I think you are just too excited for next week! Maybe not as intense as the hijacking episodes... but still, a submarine overcome with nerve gas... a frantic first lady shooting a secret service agent and another terrorist getting loose isnt exciting?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kronos
    \

What? are you kidding me! lol...I think you are just too excited for next week! Maybe not as intense as the hijacking episodes... but still, a submarine overcome with nerve gas... a frantic first lady shooting a secret service agent and another terrorist getting loose isnt exciting?

lol like I said, lil and might just be me.

And maybe it has something to do with that I watched the episode, that I DVR'd, right after watching the thrilling 2 hour finale of Greys Anatomy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast