Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: 24: Jack is back for season 5

I love the show...just starting watching it, believe it or not, this season.

As for last night's show, I too thought it was a bit of a "lull" - I guess from the previous episodes building up to next week's finish.

As I stated, I started watching the show this season...and then starting catching up, via Netflix, from Day One.

I've seen the first three seasons, or days, and to me, seasons 1 and 3 are the best so far.

I really liked Dennis Haysbert's character, and was sorry to see him killed off...although I guess he had to be so he could do more insrance commercials and start a show on another network!

And obviously, Jack Bauer has more lives than an entire kennel of cats...

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

When Karen smacked Miles, I wanted to have her babies.

I can't wait to see what Aaron and Martha do.

• Minion

I can't believe that no one posted on this since it all ended last night. Hmmm

Well, the suspense is finally over!!!

Wait, what am I talking about?!?! Now we all gotta wait until January 2007 to see what happens next!!

I was rolling when Chloe called in Bill and Karen, with the Attorney General on the phone, saying a bug was planted on Logan and they got the whole confession. Finally that moron was nailed. But then when Jack was kidnapped, I thought for sure it was the guys pulling the strings, when just shortly before that I was wondering what happened with the Chinese still wanting to get their hands on Jack? It was almost like Jack forgot about them, and completely forgot that his daughter isn't talking to him and wouldn't be on that phone.

For those lost on this, President Logan was finally taken under arrest for his involvement, and at the end, Jack was being tended to and was told that he had a call on a landline phone from his daughter Kim. He goes inside to take the call, and immediately is grabbed by masked men, then comes the commercial break. It is shown at the end that he is taken captive by the Chinese in retaliation for their consulate member being killed, on a freighter, apparantly heading to Shanghai. And that was the end of the episode. They gave no hint or spoilers as to what is going to happen next. Audrey noticed that Jack was gone, so a search is underway though.

• Circle of Ancients

Awesome finale episode. Can't wait for January.

Can we get 1 happy ending for 24???

So does this mean the next season will be in Shanghai???

Ok, im dieing, this is the first time I have ever watched a season of 24 and from the start I was hooked. I literally jumped up and down on my bed and screamed when president logan was arrested by the marshalls (my husband thought i was insane).

My uncle has all the past episodes on dvd, so I will be spending the summer getting caught up on the first 3 seasons.
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

• The Candidate

Didn't they blow the whole 24 real time concept by putting Jack on the boat at the end? I think that someone would have noticed an unauthorized helicopter taking off.

• Circle of Ancients

^ Unless they were by the bay already ... which would be an awful strange coincidence.

Those Chinese are tricky though ... so anything is possible.

• Minion

Well fans, until next season. I guess this thread can be closed now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234