• șoș Tom șoș

The OC Thread (Orange County- the show)

So I am sure I have started a few of these threads but does anyone else watch the OC?!?

Last night killed me, Seth( my clone) walked into a group of people and someone said "Hi Ash" and he responed with his finger "Bad Ash" a refence to Army of Darkness for all those geeks out there.

Anyway I admit I geek out on the show, especially since half the writers also write comic books. Its well written and good cast and everybody loves Peter Gallager, those eyebrows are intoxicating!

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: The OC Thread (Orange County- the show)

Hey ah schucks. I'm hooked on The O.C. but I didn't want to post on this thread (but it looked so lonely..) since I have been watching it only on DVD and I am only up to the first few episodes of the second season. (Ryan just moved back from Chino after hearing that the girl - forgot her name - "wasn't" pregnant. And Caleb seems about to go to jail) I didn't want to read about the "spoilers" of what is happening in the current season.

I'll be back when I'm all caught up.......

• șoș Tom șoș

I have deceided that it would make sense for the character to goto Disneyland since they are in Orange County, maybe even do gradnite, that would rock my socks...

PS- I don't care if this is the lonelist thread ever! I support comic geekdom and hot chicks everywhere!

•   
    • So fetch

I love this show. I <3 Adam Brody. I like how the adults have their own storylines unlike 90210. Last weeks episode cracked me up with Taylor's sign "Marissa Cooper Graduate." I'm not a big fan of Ryan/Marissa. I like them better when they are apart. I hope they bring Lindsey back and what to see the Theresa/baby storyline wrapped up. I would love Hailey to come back now that Reunion has been canceled. I adore Julie Cooper-Nichol. She always cracks me up, especially now with her trailer park one-liners. Kaitlen looks interesting.

My husband loves the comic book references too. He'll catch a lot of stuff that I don't since the only comics I've read are Archie and the gang.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

The OC is one of 4 shows my husband and I TiVo. It is super fluffy fun drama that keeps us on our toes. I have finally started to like Julie Cooper. I soooo hope that she and Summer's dad get married. It would be perfect!

I wish they would get a new theme song. We are thankful that we can fast forward through it. Nails on a chalkboard.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

This show is definetly one of my top 5 shows. I love Cohen & Summer together, so cute. They're the real good reason to watch this season. As for Marissa and Ryan...there's way too much drama between them this season, and then Johnny too, ugh! Definetly love the adults too, miss Caleb for some weird reason though. I just wonder what they're going to do next season since they graduate and seems like they're going their seperate ways?

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    The OC is one of 4 shows my husband and I TiVo. It is super fluffy fun drama that keeps us on our toes. I have finally started to like Julie Cooper. I soooo hope that she and Summer's dad get married. It would be perfect!
    You know thats where its heading for sure, I expect they will not marry but move in together and forgo marriage on account of two failed marriages a piece and then late next season or the one after they will have a cermony!

I wish they would get a new theme song. We are thankful that we can fast forward through it. Nails on a chalkboard.
    Oh go find the acouhistc (sp?) version on Itunes, they need to swap that version in, its 10 times better!

This show is definetly one of my top 5 shows. I love Cohen & Summer together, so cute. They're the real good reason to watch this season. As for Marissa and Ryan...there's way too much drama between them this season, and then Johnny too, ugh! Definetly love the adults too, miss Caleb for some weird reason though. I just wonder what they're going to do next season since they graduate and seems like they're going their seperate ways?
    Send them to where all rich white brats in the OC end up going...Chapman Univeristy and they will live at home and commute! Seriously its a perfect match for the show!

• CM for 4 years!

Hey, Phantom Planet is awesome! (That's just one of their worse songs)

I haven't watched this season, I dont know who any of these new kids are. I miss watching it. I just am really bad at following tv shows... even Arrested Development... my favorite tv show... I often forget is on and I have to download it the next day :P

I love Julie Cooper-Nichol. She's awesome.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• love my friends

I used to watch it until I sstarted working graveyard at dca

I want to watch it but I cant follow the sotry line
    is there any way I can follow the story line

Friends for life

• șoș Tom șoș

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    I want to watch it but I cant follow the sotry line
    is there any way I can follow the story line
    Do like I do and rent the DVDs then you can watch on your schedule.

• șoș Tom șoș

I am not sure if I liked last night's episode. I mean i love any episode that features Autumn Reeser aka Taylor Townsend because i grew up with her, did theatre and stuff with the girl but overall it was only a so-so episode that had been hyped as a new turning point, in fact I thought Catlin Cooper kinda sucked as an actress. Not enough Sandy or Seth for my taste.

Also can we find an excuse for Summer to put that superhero outfit back on? Made my 2005!