Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annual Meeting.

• Having a Grand Day!

Re: Annual Meeting.

Maybe when they decisde to build a fourth hotel they can add a large enougth convention center ballroom... as well as DVC villas.

Just a thought - Why Not Use the Hyperion? Or are we talking larger than 2500?

• WDW FAN

Was there a cut off date? I received a poxy for the one share I own via OneShare.com but not for my EPP that started in late Dec 2005. My email address is up today as is my mailing address. I did sign up for electronic delivery. Any suggestions?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by gwbeachjr
    Was there a cut off date? I received a poxy for the one share I own via OneShare.com but not for my EPP that started in late Dec 2005. My email address is up today as is my mailing address. I did sign up for electronic delivery. Any suggestions?
    For last year the cut off date was December 17th and the meeting was Feb. 10th or somewhere around that date. It's just exciting to hear that it will be close to one of Disney's home base locations for once. Last year it was in Minneapolis and I didn't mind it... but it did seem slightly out of place.

As for showing proof. I know that as a share holder you can bring one guest. Once you sign in and get your ticket they didn't double check who had it. If that makes any sense to you all? But just make sure you don't bring anything. Especially a cell phone or a larger purse for the ladies. I had my usual red Alice purse/bag that I bought at Disneyland and it was too big to bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgarion42
    I'm actually going to go this year! Does anyone have any suggestions on what time to arrive so I can be pretty sure I'll get a seat?
    Oh and as for time... I got there fairly early by a few hours. I was in about the 3rd or 4th row behind the cut off of reserved seats and it was pretty nice. There were quite a few seats behind me too. They did have screens to show a lot and the individuals that spoke were up on a platform so that you could see them. So you don't exactly have to get there so early.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    I finally recieved my Proxy Statement and Annual Report...

For those who are interested but not shareholders, this year the Annual Meeting is in Anaheim at the Pond on March 10th at 10 am... (that is a Friday)
    WOW!
    It's back near a Disney park! Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by gwbeachjr
    A cut off date?

You mean to attend?

As long as you have an admission ticket (included with your proxy) or proof that you were (and are) a stockholder for fiscal 2005, you get in.

I own a lot of Disney stock and always get my annual report and proxy VERY late. Mine still isn't here and I don't expect it for about two more weeks. I have every intention of being at the meeting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12