Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Man O Lantern

Re: Okay who watched the season premierof 24?

I can't wait for Chloe and Edgar to be in the same room again....they crack me up together. No social skills, period!

I was fine with them killing off Michelle....just not Tony! I don't know how effective he could be the day his wife was killed, but they've done this before...it's almost comical. Every season a spouse or loved one dies and they're expected to go on with their jobs for the next 23 hours. I can't wait to see Tony spring into action. Part of me hoped he would think Jack was responsible and that he'd go after Jack....but then the whole airport thing happened, and it's pretty clear to everyone now that the Jack-thing was a diversion.

I love that Walt is a bad guy! And Jean Smart was awesome. Loved the face dip in the water....I was dying! I'm going to love that character! And I love to hate Logan.

Can't wait to see more Connie Britton.....Derek might annoy me, haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    So I was a bit surprised that a baggage handler supervisor's job would be so important enough that he'd have a suicide pill at his disposal...
    I know!

I was really upset when Palmer died, but not surprised, I actually was in the middle of saying, "He shouldn't be in that window...he's gonna get......shot, OH MY GOD, they shot him!! OH MY GOD!" Totally freaked us out. And we did have an Allstate ad after that segment....we were dying laughing!!! Totally ruined his death!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Tony will be a saviour. Somehow in a matter of hours, he will come to terms with the death of his wife and recover from surgery and still come to Jack's aid.

I wish they would have put the special guest star tags at the end of the show, it pretty much gave Michelle's death away.

Aren't you having Die Hard flashbacks?

• șoș Tom șoș

I really really really enjoyed the premier and I am debating trying to find a way to watch it at work tonight since I will undoublty see it on in the background while I set up the studio (I work for a Fox affiliate)

Palmer's death did not surprise me in the least. To be honest I figured they would rip off the book version of Bourne Ultimatium and run with the idea of a dark Jack running around seeking revenge to lure out the real Jack. I should have put bets on it.

I do like the idea that the threat this time is completly trumphed up internally to create leverage for some agenda from people far more dark and sinister than the bumbling President Logan (perhaps taken from some of current events hmm?)

• Circle of Ancients

I'm kind of mad they killed off Michelle. She was looking smoking hot ... not that she didn't always look smoking hot.

I think we need to start a "President Logan Haters Alliance". I can't stand that guy. They need to kill HIM off.

And I still think that President Logan's brother will have a big role this season.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Logan is a total dumba$$. There are so many times both last season and even last night I wanted to reach into the TV and just SMACK him.

I got all teary-eyed when Palmer was shot. I literally blurted out "NOOO! NOT DAVID PALMER!" And then Tony & Michelle... I was almost hyperventilating by the time the next commercial came on. Tony's always been one of my fave characters.

Kinda pissed me off they're kinda going with the "dirty agent/insider" thing again with Walt. Yeah he's not with CTU but still.

So how far in until Sean Astin makes an appearance? I remember reading he joined the cast for this season.

Is it 8pm yet?

And just think... we got 20 more weeks to go after tonight! ACK! ACK! ACK!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Logan is a total dumba$$. There are so many times both last season and even last night I wanted to reach into the TV and just SMACK him.

Kinda pissed me off they're kinda going with the "dirty agent/insider" thing again with Walt. Yeah he's not with CTU but still.
    I think its actually pretty smart, it would not be believable that yet again foreign terrorists would drag Jack into the field, plus if it were gonna happen under any one's watch, of course it would be the total dumb @$$ Logan, right?

And just think... we got 20 more weeks to go after tonight! ACK! ACK! ACK!
    Well you gotta remember Fox will program SEVERAL two hour nights or two nights in a row and the season finale which is usually two hours- so we are looking at closer to 12-16 weeks.

This is the first time I have ever watched this show (dont boo me please), but I'm freakin hooked now, dont know much about the characters, but im sure with all your help I can keep up.

I cant wait until tonight for the rest.
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

• Circle of Ancients

Logan makes George Bush look like Abraham Lincoln.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well you gotta remember Fox will program SEVERAL two hour nights or two nights in a row and the season finale which is usually two hours- so we are looking at closer to 12-16 weeks.
    No they won't. They need to run through May sweeps. That's why the season doesn't start until January now and then after the big grouping for the season premier, it'll run one episode a week untilt he finale, wich will again probably be a 2 hour deal like last time.

But with that said...

SQUEE!!! Not sure if I like Sean Astin's character Lynn yet. We'll how he and he and Jack play off each other. Will be interesting to see how Audrey and Diane react to each other too. But I am loving Martha Logan! Walt is a slimeball but you know they'll finally catch him. I stil want to smack President Logan upside the head repeatedly though.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I was actually glad Sean Astin showed up tonight. I was beginning to think CTU did not have a brain among them - it they were needed to save the country they couldn't do it without a lead brain.

Agreed, Logan is horrific.

I truly enjoyed tonight and can't wait for next week.

• șoș Tom șoș

No they won't. They need to run through May sweeps. That's why the season doesn't start until January now and then after the big grouping for the season premier, it'll run one episode a week untilt he finale, wich will again probably be a 2 hour deal like last time.
    Not to nit pick but they will run several nights in a row and two hour blocks, how do I know you ask? I work for Fox!
    Last edited by ah schucks; 01-17-2006 at 03:05 PM.

• șoș Tom șoș

So I not sure if I like Sean Astin's character or want to strangle him...he is so fricken proper its sick! I am still trying to figure out who the man in the dark room is who is calling the shots, my thought- a Dick Cheney rip off ala Vice President to Logan's Bush!

• The Candidate

Kinda pissed me off they're kinda going with the "dirty agent/insider" thing again with Walt. Yeah he's not with CTU but still
    Anybody else wondering what his motivation is? He did purposely steer the President away from the outcome the hostage takers were expecting.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    Anybody else wondering what his motivation is? He did purposely steer the President away from the outcome the hostage takers were expecting.
    I am telling you Walt is following the orders of someone like a Vice President type character who is into the cloak and dagger and feels threatened by a peace negotiation which threatens to make the United States any safer.

Walt doesn't think he is doing the wrong thing, he genuinly seemed to want the President to sign the treaty. I don't think he is aware how much he and those terriorits were being manipulated like puppets.

The question now is: Is Sean Astin's character also a mole? Is the new tech guy a mole?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

No Tony in the previews! Sucked, wonder how long it will take to get him healthy.
    Completely agree, there have to be a few more on the inside.
    I'm a bit afraid of flying into Ontario, strangely enough!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast