Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Okay who watched the season premierof 24?

^ Don't be, the episode was filmed at Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport. They were just saying it was Ontario.

Great episode last night. I wasn't sure about Sean Astin's character at first but I started liking him towards the end. He totally picked up on Jacks "Flank 2" thing.

Seems that the whole hostage thing was a diversion (duh). I'm still trying to figure out what Walt's motivation is. I like the theory that it's a US Government conspiracy and that Walt thinks he is doing the right thing. But I'm not so sure that's accurate.

It sucks that we have to wait a full week now.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'm just excited about seeing Sean Astin every week now. He's gotten a bit on the pudgy side (dude, get thee on a treadmill) but he's still adorable as hell (I've had a crush on him for 20 years.. I can't help it).

What were int hose canisters the bad guys were taking out of that vault? My guess is plutonium but do we need another nueclear threat plotline again so soon? Spice it up people!

• The Candidate

The previews said it was nerve gas.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    ^ Don't be, the episode was filmed at Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport. They were just saying it was Ontario.
    Splitting hairs here - and please correct me if I have the wrong idea - but was the treaty signing supposed to be taking place in LA or Washington? President Logan referred to the tragic incident occurring "just a few miles from here"...I know, this show does rely on our "suspended disbelief" from time to time...
    BTW, I agree about hating the Logan character so the guy playing him must be doing a good acting job...The Mrs. Logan character reminded me of Martha Mitchell, former "troubled but knowing where the bodies were buried" wife of Richard Nixon's Attorney General...
    And because I wasn't able to watch on Sunday, I TIVO'd it and watched both episodes back to back in about three and a half hours...it was so good it seemed like about half that...can't wait til next week...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• done

Some people have commented that it didn't make sense that no one at CTU and the terrorists themselves didn't pick up on Jack's obvious clue, but I think it's obvious to us because we know Jack, and we knew that he was going to find some way to tell them it was a trap. They had no idea that he was under duress, and none of them have worked with Jack for that long, even Chloe, and to the terrorists, it seemed part of the whole conversation. "Flank 2" does sound like a position, telling them where he was going to be.

I really liked how the discovery worked. They've been working there under what they know, so they wouldn't think about Jack having been gone for 18 months and not knowing about anything that might have changed. It took an outsider to figure that out.

But I kept yelling at the TV: "Listen to what Jack is saying!"

Favorite line from Sunday night:

Jack to Derrick: "The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

Favorite line from Monday night:

Chloe to Buchanan: "So do you want me to help you figure out who that guy is, or should I just wait in holding?"

• șoș Tom șoș

Re: Okay who watched the season premier of 24?

"24" Scores Big On Its Return

Posted: Wednesday January 18th, 2006 2:53pm
    Source
    :
    The Hollywood Reporter
    Author
    :
    Garth Franklin

Jack Bauer's latest marathon workday got off to a good start Sunday, ratings-wise reports The Hollywood Reporter.

The Fox drama "24" notched its most-watched episode ever with its fifth-season premiere with the first of two back-to-back episodes. Airing from about 8:13-9:11 p.m. EST, the first episode of "24" averaged 17 million viewers and a 7.3 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic.

The second hour of "24," which ended at about 10:13 p.m. EST, held onto the majority of its lead-in to finish out with 15.5 million viewers and a 6.7 in adults 18-49.
    Previous Article || Re
    Last edited by ah schucks; 01-18-2006 at 05:10 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

LOL! I just saw this thread made the roundup this week. But ummmm....

aimster told us his jaw was on the floor the whole 2 hours!

His?! Last time I checked... I was a HER.

• done

Some casting info I read about on TV Guide online, which I'll put in spoiler tags just because.

Spoiler
    Elisha Cuthbert will be back this season as Kim, Jack's daughter.

• Man O Lantern

Two more hours! WooHoo!

We wish they did two hour blocks every week. We juuust get into it, and BAM, it's over.

• That's Hawt

I Flucking hate being at work! But at least I have TiVo!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123