Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Okay who watched the season premier of 24?

Besides me.

All I can say for now is...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

My jaw was on the floor the whole 2 hours.

8pm tomorrow night is NOT getting here fast enough!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: Okay who watched the season premierof 24?

I Did!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

And?

Thoughts?

• Again! Again! Again!

Holy Crap!!! That was sooo awesome!! Talk about special guest appearance! I'm thinking that the terrorist guys killed Palmer beause they know what an idiot the President is and they were afraid that Palmer would step in again! I don't think Tony is going to die though. And I hope that Chloe isn't in too much trouble! She's the funniest! Can't wait til tomorrow night to see what happens!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I'm with ya. It was an amazing beginning and had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what they pull out tomorrow night.
    I'm hopping for some reason Jack needs to be shirtless for about 2 hours.....

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    I'm with ya. It was an amazing beginning and had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what they pull out tomorrow night.
    I'm hopping for some reason Jack needs to be shirtless for about 2 hours.....
    Does this mean I have to find those pics now too?

If the season is even half as good as the first two hours, this is going to be a great season!!
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Man O Lantern

OMG, we loved it! It zipped by!! I was so excited when I saw the big-lipped bad guy who shot Palmer...he's such an awesome bad guy...I about fell off the couch when they killed him off right away!! I love that guy...he's so good at being bad.

Chloe started off the show looking sexy...then ended all sweaty and dirty and smirky and whiny--love her and her zero social skills. Her boyfriend/boytoy sure is muy sexo!! Edgar looks like he ate someone...he's freaking HUGE now!! We laugh every time his sausage fingers hammer away on the keyboard. We laughed last season because he clearly put on 30 pounds during the 24 hours...

I can't wait for tomorrow night. I'm more excited for 24 than the Golden Globes. That never happens!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

G4 - you know the answer to the question - YES!!
    I'm just wondering what they'll pull out tomorrow. The time flew by - it was truly amazing.

• Again! Again! Again!

Yeah, with the history that 24 has had with insiders being bad, not so trustworthy of Spencer! He's new. And he sounded like he had some weird accent at the end! A little Russian-isk.

I agree about Chloe, Stink. But she had been through a lot already!!
    I bring the magic!!!

• done

When Palmer was shot, I was very surprised, just because it totally came out of nowhere. I hadn't read anywhere that he was going to be in this show, so I didn't expect to see him at all. I was sad when he was killed though because I really liked his character. (I do hope that they don't allow Allstate to buy commercial time on the show this year so that dead David Palmer isn't hawking insurance.) But when they killed Michelle, it almost brought me to tears. I really like her as a character and an actress, and I'd noticed that while Tony was going to be on the show, she wasn't, so I was waiting to see how they'd explain that. I figured they'd be divorced again or something. It never occurred to me that they'd kill her off. But, Reiko (Michelle) has been saying that they've been threatening to kill her off for a couple years now, and they've never actually done it. And pretty much everyone in the cast except for Kiefer is expendable. And at first, I didn't figure out what happened. I thought someone had shot at the house or driven a car through the house to get to Tony. And then I realized that it must have been a car bomb, and then OMG, no, not Michelle. I loved the scene with Edgar telling Chloe about Tony and Michelle just as Chloe is about to put her key in the car.

I'm loving Jean Smart in the show. I wasn't sure how her character was going to be, but she's got one meaty role. I still hate Logan though. I really liked Mike's reaction to hearing about Palmer's death.

I'm liking Derrick (sp?), especially since it's looking like he's not going to be an annoying kid. I love the looks he's had as he's seeing Jack do various things, kinda like Audrey last year, but with pretty much just wonder as opposed to horror. And speaking of which, I was surprised they were bringing Audrey back, but I'm glad they did. I do like her, and it looks like she'll be instrumental in how things go. She knows Jack. Even though she found out a lot of things about him last year that she didn't know or like, she knows about his character. She knows what he would do, and she knows he wouldn't do this. And she especially knows that Chloe wouldn't back him unless Chloe also knew he didn't do it.

So I was a bit surprised that a baggage handler supervisor's job would be so important enough that he'd have a suicide pill at his disposal...

I love this show, but it also makes me crazy. Two hours wasn't enough. The fact that I have to wait another 16 hours for another two hours still won't be enough. If I had a time machine, I'd jump forward to when the DVD for this season was available and then watch all of it at once.

I'm wondering if they're going to tie in any more of the stuff that happened in the 10 minute special scene on the season 4 DVD. As it is, we know that whoever is behind this has known about Jack being alive for about 6 months.

• Circle of Ancients

Great first episode. Can't wait for tonight, it's going to ROCK.

I knew that somebody was going to die, but didn't know it was going to be TWO people, and not Palmer. I almost got tears in my eyes when Jack was watching about Palmer on the news. Knowing their history that had to be intense ... well, for the character.

• Original Mice-Chatter

You guys were luckier than these people!

• Circle of Ancients

DOH'

How could they not know the game ran over???

Finally living on the West Coast and having things delayed pays off.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    DOH'

How could they not know the game ran over???

Finally living on the West Coast and having things delayed pays off.
    Game?

You are still in football mode

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Really loved the first hour. Great to see the Special Guest Stars, however briefly. Tony will stay with us, revenge and then redemption will be his guide. Works for Jack!
    The second hour is lookingly scarily like Die Hard 2 - Die Harder
    transplanted from Dulles to Ontario Airport without the snow.
    Get us out Jack!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast