Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Re: American Idol: Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY
    Cowboy guy was adorable! But what about the girl/guy at the end?! Bizarre.
    with all of the coverage of "it"... i thought for sure it was just going to be a skinnied-up psycho Mary Roach....but then zachary (??)'s mom just said he's different. um, k. right mom.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Anaheim Girl was amazing, but not sure if she's the best 16 year old they've ever had audition.

Breathy dude wasn't doing it for me, and Randy says he's the best of the year. Hmmmm....

Mr. Cowboy would not be going on if not for the outfit and the fact that he's been singing to turkeys. I'm still not sure if he's entirely there. They're putting some pretty strange people through this year.

Rocker dude had a great blues voice, but the beard...something funky going on there.

And the "it" person at the end. No offense, but I think you need to pick a gender before you audition. I think this kid wanted to make a statement and play up the fact that's why he/she didn't get in. I'm sure there will be some type of law suit, ignoring the fact that his/her voice was really quite annoying.

Aside from that, I think the producers got together at the beginning of the season and told the trio to put through some weird ones for ratings. Scooter girl was weird, but man could she sing. Barefoot dude and the cowboy...I'm not seeing it. But then again...that Scott character just kept going last year, and going, and going....

• Happy Memories

My fiance fell in love with the rocker guy and proclaimed him her "hottie of the year". I liked him to so it's all good.

The 16 year old girl had really nice control.

Zachary just seemed really immature to me. I have no problem with ambiguous sexuality IF it's a genuine choice that makes you happy, but he seemed to be trying too hard to make a statement, and then pretend like it wasn't. Forget the singing, I didn't even like listening to him speak.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

American Idol Twins Arrested on Forgery

http://people.aol.com/people/article...150365,00.html

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Zachary just seemed really immature to me. I have no problem with ambiguous sexuality IF it's a genuine choice that makes you happy, but he seemed to be trying too hard to make a statement, and then pretend like it wasn't. Forget the singing, I didn't even like listening to him speak.
    ................and if you are going to dress ambiguously in a woman's cut t-shirt don't be offended if people think you are a girl. Me thinks someone needs to tell him to stuff a sock in it, in more ways than one.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    ................and if you are going to dress ambiguously in a woman's cut t-shirt don't be offended if people think you are a girl. Me thinks someone needs to tell him to stuff a sock in it, in more ways than one.
    I agree with that too! He was wearing a girls shirt and if I was mistaken for a girl being a guy than I wouldn't have long hair to add to the misconception.

I just couldn't believe it when he said he thought it was funny that a lot of people mistook him for a girl.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    But then again...that Scott character just kept going last year, and going, and going....
    That's because of all those people doing the Vote The Worst Campaign.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    That's because of all those people doing the Vote The Worst Campaign.
    That's also why John, the Sinatra crooner, went so far last year. I felt so sorry for him because he knew exactly why he kept getting thru.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by localdisneyfan
    Scooter girl was weird, but man could she sing.
    Scooter Girl is back this year????? Wasn't she on last season too. Simon hated her! I think she auditioned in San Francisco.

I love Idol from start to finish. God Bless TiVo for remembering the season pass. I have to watch Tuesday's episode still. Ali and I sat up and watched the show together. We love to watch it together.

What about Flawless? Such a frikken freakzoid. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers plant some of the freaks themselves. Flawless is living proof of that.

American Idol Producer at a club: "Hey there house cleaning boy, how would you like an all expenses paid trip to Denver, an audition in front of the judges, and a featurette spot on an audition show?"

Flawless: "Free stuff ir good."

I liked the Chain of Fools girl. I will be pulling for her to at least get noticed. I hope Turkey Crooner gets his nerves under control so he can show America that he has a voice. He was so squeezably cute.

I think the cowboy rocker hottie will make the Top Ten. Only because he has such a great story.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

WOW! The AI news just keeps on coming! LOL

Kelly Clarkson Denies Fights Over Songs

• Banned User

Last night was certainly better than Tuesdayís auditions. Iím picking Chris (the rocker dude) to be this yearís contestant to watch. His wife was very sweet and I tend to favor the singers with more to them than purple eye shadow or a stupid outfit. Even though itís all about talent, a decent back story helps a lot.

I was a bit surprised with the turkey serenading cowpoke. I would have assumed that Simon would cut him down, but instead he seemed to show a genuine interest in the kid, asking him about lessons and such. That paused me a second. I hope he does get some help before Hollywood and controls his nerves. Iíd like to hear his voice free of nerves and doubt.

I couldnít stop laughing about the ďbrainyĒ nerd and his magnet, er, I mean Cosmic Coaster. Wow Einstein, thatís just brilliant. Two stereo magnets facing each other to levitate. Never seen that one before. And I loved his testimonial. ďI donít like to brag about my intelligence.Ē Ummm... then hereís a thought. Donít.

I wonít even comment on Table Cloth Boy.

The freaky kid at the end was just ridiculous. Thinks itís funny when people think heís a girl my @$$. Sure kid, and watch me dress up in yellow feathers, a beak and orange legs and wonder why people think Iím Big Bird. He knew what he was doing, or at least trying to do, and he got the attention he craved. I lost all respect (or what little I had) for him when he broke out with the ďtheyíre just prejudiced and racistĒ crap. Uh huh. I hear ya bro. Cause itís all about The Man keeping the white man down. We just canít get no love.

Dork.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Anaheim girl was great!
    That cowboy was just sweet! How thrilling this must all be!
    Ace was just beautiful! *siiiiigh*
    The 25 yo rocker dude was pretty good... I totally cried when he made it through!

I love how Denver pulls in all the freaks, even if they're not from there. (or, you know, if they came from as far away as DENVER like that one guy did ) It's that kinda place.

(and last year some of us were really voting for John the Crooner, sometimes )
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    The 25 yo rocker dude was pretty good... I totally cried when he made it through!
    GEEK!!!

Me too.

• Minion

I haven't been a big fan of American idol since about the second season. There are so many flaws within the judging process for me, and too many people seem to get by because of pity me stories, or because they're hometown favorites. (Hawaii I'm looking at you...)

I love watching the first few weeks though. Always good for laugh!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    I love how Denver pulls in all the freaks, even if they're not from there. (or, you know, if they came from as far away as DENVER like that one guy did ) It's that kinda place.
    Hey now!

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast