• Disney Memory Maker

Talking Even Huger Whose Line News

This piece of news is so big, I felt it needed a new thread.

Kevin Carvell, a consultant at Warner Bros., has sent this message with information about the upcoming release of Whose Line is it Anyway on DVD!

It does give me great pleasure to confirm though that Whose Line is it Anyway? is indeed finally coming to DVD. YOUR persistence is paying off. If it wouldn't have been for all of you doing what you were doing out there, I wouldn't have had the ammo I needed to do what I was doing on the inside. You should all be very proud.

So, where do we stand? Well, it's very early. It's in the works but there are no specific plans. It's certainly not a time to be complacent. I still would recommend that everyone continue with the postcards, petitions, e-mails, etc. Act is if nothing has changed. If Warner Home Video begins to detect a lack of interest, they won't hesitate to move in a different direction.

Some of you have also asked whether or not I'll be consulting on the DVD as well. You bet. As a matter of fact, we discussed a few things Monday. Additionally, we've set up a suggestion e-box. We want to know what you think regarding all aspects of this DVD release. We'll continue to collect your suggestions and will consider what you want the most as we consult with WHV in the coming months. Please send your suggestions to:
    [email protected]

Thank you as always for your interest and support. Take care.

Regards-

Kevin

Okay guys, this is the climax of our battle. This isn't the moment we can make a difference, this is the moment we will make a difference. Now is the time to email Kevin with any and all your ideas for the DVD. Now is the time to continue contacting Warner Brothers. I highly recommend going here to find out various ways to contact WB.

So let's start with this thread. Post here what ideas you have for the Whose Line DVD(s).
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Even Huger Whose Line News

They need to release the UK version on DVD.

• Disney Memory Maker

For anyone interested.......
    5 New WLiiA Episodes Over 5 Nights in March

From Kevin Carvell... On March 20-24, ABC Family will be premiering FIVE never-before-seen episodes of "Whose Line is it Anyway?" to continue the show's 8th season, which started at the end of 2005! They will air at 10pm EST each night and feature the following fourth-seaters: Denny Siegel, Brad Sherwood, Stephen Colbert, Greg Proops, & Brad Sherwood.
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 03-20-2006 at 07:12 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

I still say they need to release the UK version on DVD. WAY funnier than the American one. I wisdh Comedy Central would start airing it again. I have much love for Clive Anderson & Tony Slattery.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

They need to bring the entire show back, starting with Robin Williams as the first fourth-seater on a one-hour special WLiiA....

Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• Disney Memory Maker

As a correction (& reminder) the new Whose Line episodes will air at 10pm EST each night this week (starting tonight).

UK version! UK version!