• And, THEN she said...

R.I.P. Chris Penn

LOS ANGELES The cause of actor Chris Penn's death remained undetermined after an autopsy and the coroner's office has ordered blood toxicology tests.
    Penn, the brother of Academy Award-winning actor Sean Penn and musician Michael, was found dead Tuesday in his Santa Monica, Calif., condominium.
    The toxicology test is "just normal procedure for someone who's 40 and has not seen their doctor," coroner's spokeswoman Brenda Shafer said Wednesday.
    Penn's latest film, The Darwin Awards, in which he appeared with Winona Ryder and Joseph Fiennes, premiered later in the day at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
    "He gave an incredible performance in the film," writer-director Finn Taylor said before the screening.
    "I think he is going to be remembered for years to come and we will miss him."
    Chris Penn appeared in numerous films, including Reservoir Dogs, Starsky & Hutch, Rush Hour and Corky Romano.
    Corky star Chris Kattan described Penn's death as "a huge shock."
    "He was an amazing actor and a great comedian," Kattan said.
    "He was such a sweet soul and so funny. He had a really great innocence in his eyes."
    "Of course, he'll be terribly missed."
    Sean Penn's publicist, Mara Buxbaum, issued a statement Tuesday saying the Penn family "would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time."
    She released no further comment.
    Penn's agent, Cary Berman of the William Morris Agency, referred calls to Buxbaum. Penn's manager, Jonathan Brandstein, did not return a call for comment.

I always liked him as the 2 left footed redneck in Footloose..

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Re: R.I.P. Chris Penn

I was surprised to read that he died. So sad, I thought he was a pretty darned good actor