Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• love my friends

Wink skating with celebrities

I just love this show............. does anyone else like it??

I guess it is the figure skater in me.. (since I am from canada orginally) and did skate up until 3 years ago

who do you think will win?? I think Jillion.. of course.. its because she is CANADIAN.. lol

let me know your thoughts on this show

Friends for life

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: skating with celebrities

I like it too...I always forget when it's on though! But I'm definetly hoping Jillian does win -- I watch her here in L.A. on Good Day LA in the mornings.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I keep forgetting to watch! I saw the first ep but that's it
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I like it too...I always forget when it's on though! But I'm definetly hoping Jillian does win -- I watch her here in L.A. on Good Day LA in the mornings.
    I also watch her on good day LA.. and I love her.. she will win.. she has the POTENTIAL... and like I said she is canadian (just like me, eh) lol

Friends for life

I like the show. It kinda bothers me Jillian, who has a figure skating background, is competing against other people with considerably less.

Lloyd has always been a favorite with me. I loved him with Isabelle! I think they are probably my favorite pairs team of all time.

And for the life of me ...WHY?....WHY?...is Nancy Kerrigan in this competition? I just don't like her. Never have, never will...can't stand that Dave Coulier either. I hope they go next week!
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    I like the show. It kinda bothers me Jillian, who has a figure skating background, is competing against other people with considerably less.

Lloyd has always been a favorite with me. I loved him with Isabelle! I think they are probably my favorite pairs team of all time.

And for the life of me ...WHY?....WHY?...is Nancy Kerrigan in this competition? I just don't like her. Never have, never will...can't stand that Dave Coulier either. I hope they go next week!
    i agree with you there..Nancy I nefver ever liked her.. why is she there

hmmmmmmmm

Friends for life

• Oh bother!

I can't believe they kept Dave and Nancy instead of Kurt and Debbie. The show is so rigged with the judging I don't think I'm going to watch anymore.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• My cuties!

Kelly, I'm a former skater too. I was on a precision skating team and won national gold (in '95) and silver medals (in '98). Had to quit when I was pregnant and haven't skated since.

I can't stand Jillian. It bothers me that she is up against others who don't have the skating background she does. She comes across as a show off too.

I also can't stand how the audience boos any critical remarks the judges make.

And one more complaint -- whoever is Bruce Jenner's plastic surgeon needs to be shot! OMG! He looks like a male Joan Rivers.

I love Lloyd and Kristy (is that her name?)

• Sea Creature

Yes kind of entertaining to watch, even though it is somewhat a Dancing With the Stars ripoff. The contestants are pretty bad, and what they are doing is dancing really, not figure skating. Ballroom dancing can be learned and you can look good doing it in a few weeks whereas skating takes a lifetime to master, you start when you can walk.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I admit I've watched the last couple episodes... only because it's on FOX right before 24. That way I don't have to scurry to change the channel.

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySeaFan
    Yes kind of entertaining to watch, even though it is somewhat a Dancing With the Stars ripoff. The contestants are pretty bad, and what they are doing is dancing really, not figure skating. Ballroom dancing can be learned and you can look good doing it in a few weeks whereas skating takes a lifetime to master, you start when you can walk.
    well a couple of them are skating actually, I know because I am a figure skater

I am really surprised becaues they are amercians.. SORRY americans.. but normally a regular american really cant skate.......... except for the athletes.. Jullian and kristine (I think that is her name) are actually qauite good.. I was surprised

Friends for life

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    welI am really surprised becaues they are amercians.. SORRY americans.. but normally a regular american really cant skate....
    I guess you only know Californians, whom aren't known for ice skating, but Americans from other states have lots of skaters.

• love my friends

Yes you are right {Princess.. I meant here in california.. other states do have skaters.. of course michelle Kwan is from here

I remmeber in canada skating outside.. I lvoed those days

anyways, it should be interesting next week, to see who one

I heard on the news today that Lyllod left his wife and he is seeing his partner (kristine I think) wow.. and his wife just had a baby// WOW

Friends for life

• Look to the stars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    I heard on the news today that Lyllod left his wife and he is seeing his partner (kristine I think) wow.. and his wife just had a baby// WOW
    Really!? They did seem too comfortable with each other. Where did you get this tidbit from? I hope it's not true. I would really lose respect for a anyone who would do this to their significant other, especially after having a baby together. Not nice
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Sasafratz
    Really!? They did seem too comfortable with each other. Where did you get this tidbit from? I hope it's not true. I would really lose respect for a anyone who would do this to their significant other, especially after having a baby together. Not nice
    It was on inside edition./ hmmmmmmm

Friends for life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast