Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• love my friends

dancing with the stars

Ok OK I do watch alot of reality tv..... but I also love this show

I felt that giselle should NEver have gotten booted off.. why did she?? hmmmm

I feel that drew is tghe best though.. I do.. with stacie a close second

who do you think will win??
    tell me...... sorry guys I have NO LIFE.. i weatch reality TV every once in a while when I am not sleeping from work

Friends for life

• Oh bother!

Re: dancing with the stars

I think Giselle got booted because she's a news reporter and doesn't have the popularity or fan base of some of the other celebrities. I suspect either Tia or George will go tonight.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• love my friends

i am soo excited to watch this show this week.. I wonder who will win.. my fav is drew but I ahve a feeling stacey could win it.. hmmmm

Friends for life

I don't know...........jerry can come up from behind. Look at last week, I thought for sure he was gone and then poof.........Lisa was gone. But I have to admit .......Drew is my favorite!

toyz4ever

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by toyz4kc
    I don't know...........jerry can come up from behind. Look at last week, I thought for sure he was gone and then poof.........Lisa was gone. But I have to admit .......Drew is my favorite!
    soooo true soooo true

I figured jerry would have been off last week I was shcoked it was LISA>> WOW
    Jerry has this sort of charimsma or how ever you spell it.. lol he does

Friends for life

• Disney Memory Maker

I think Stacy is the best, but I think Drew will win (I think his fan base is larger). Jerry's okay, but I think the only reason he didn't get the boot last wee was because of Len's comment (that he was the worst) & his little I-already-won speech.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• love my friends

I honsetly think stacy and Drew are tied....... stacey has the LONG LONG LEGS of a dancer.. but Drew has the experience of being a dancer (sine he was in 98 degrees)

Friends for life

• Super saucy pixie!

I really wanted there to be a 3 way winning tie between Lisa, Drew, & Stacy. They're all just so great! But alas, Lisa is out and I have NO idea who will win this week. Stacy is great in the female part, but Drew is great in the male part. Each wonderful at what they do. So difficult to decide! I can't see how Jerry will win though. Even with his fan base.

• Happy Memories

I've only watched breif moments here and there as I always have other stuff going on. From what I've seen and what I know about the competitors though, I think it's always been a question of Stacy vs. Drew (from day one). They are both very good and very deserving of the win, but i would be most excited to see Stacy win. Not just because I like her (went through a period in life as a wrestling watcher), but because I know her partner. His wife used to work with me at the Gap (odd connection I know).

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I like Drew personally because he brings it all to the dance everytime. Stacey is such a natural dancer but I don't always feel the emotion of the dance when she dances. Sure, she's got legs but you still need to convey something with each dance and I think she misses that sometimes.

Go Drew and Cheryl!

• Oh bother!

I think Stacy's legs are only an advantage during the latin-style dances when she can show them off in skimpy costumes. I think her ballroom-style dances are much weaker, she looks almost awkward. And for someone who has spent time working in the WWE - which involves acting - she doesn't emote very well.

I think Drew is a better all around dancer but certainly doesn't have a dancer's body or Stacy's natural ability. I think Cheryl's choreography is more unusual and attention grabbing (i.e. the Paso Doble to Thriller.)

It really infuriates me that Jerry has a possibility of winning since he doesn't really dance. He just sort of moves from pose to pose while his partner Anna dances around him doing the complicated stuff. And Jerry wasn't the most improved dancer, Lisa was.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by hoppypooh
    It really infuriates me that Jerry has a possibility of winning since he doesn't really dance. He just sort of moves from pose to pose while his partner Anna dances around him doing the complicated stuff. And Jerry wasn't the most improved dancer, Lisa was.
    I agree, I guess there are just more football fans voting rather than soap fans. LOL

• See you there!

Well, tonight is the last Dance show (2 long hours, they must be planning lots of commericals).

I think Stacy is the best, she moves so elegantly.

I think Drew will win, but only because he has a larger "Fan-Base"

I think Jerry should have been eliminated last week, but then It would have just broken Lisa's heart to be in the last show and not win.

I really wish they would change the show format. It seems that the Fans just vote for their favorite "Star" no matter how well they dance. I believe that if you look at the judges scores, you wil find Stacy ahead of Drew week by week. This looks like last year when John was a way better dancer than Kelly, but she won at the last minute. I still think the "fix" was in on that one, and I also believe there is some fixing on this one as well.

I have come to a conclusion that it is not really a contest, but I watch just because I really do enjoy watching all the dancing. Though it really makes me miss dancing more each time I watch. Oh well, at least I can still "watch" good dancing. At least I still dance in my heart.

Watch tonignt, and vote for the BEST dancer, not just your favorite STAR!

Just MHO, YMMV

CU@DL

Andy

• love my friends

I can hardley wait until tongiht.. should be sooooo exciting

Friends for life

• Disney Memory Maker

I think the only way that they can improve the voting system is if they make it so you vote people off instead of on. If they did that, Master P would have been off right in the begining. People might use it to vote for their least favorite star, but I think people would focus more on the dancing instead of their favorites.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast