Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• Huh?

Re: Michaels, Madden, and Oswald??

Too bad House of Mouse isn't being produced anymore.... that would've been the perfect platform for Oswald to appear. After all, this is the show that returned forgotten characters like Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow -- and even had several B&W era Merry Melodies characters appear in the audience at times!

As for fitting in with the Fab Five -- probably fit in as much as Daisy does (she's the reason why I normally just call it the Fab Five + 1).

Just remember: The one thing that the Fab Five + 1 and Oswald has in common: Pete. Pete is the oldest, still employed, Disney villain. He's been a villain since the days of Alice.

BTW: do a search for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at Disney.com -- they've really upped the content lately of Oswald stuff, mostly in the Family Museum sections.
    -Tim

A few miles from where Disney's America should have been

I suppose I'm spending way too much time thinking about this, but I would want Oswald to inhabit his own world or universe, and not be an add-on to the "Mickey World". Of course, they would co-exist in cross continuity vehicles -- things like "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" or "Mickey's Christmas Carol" where lots of unrelated characters interact. "House of Mouse" would fit that category, but I never really liked that show, it seemed awfully cheap.

Regardless, I think we all agree that we hope they do something NEW with Oswald, and not just let him sit in the vault!
    "I'm working on changing Hollywood...at the studio that fired me twice."
    --John Lasseter

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Question to anyone who's been watching "Pardon The Interruption" on ESPN lately...is it my imagination, or has there been a picture of Oswald in the head-shot collage behind Michael Wilbon this week? Anyone else notice this???
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567