Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

American Idol....

Whats are your favorite good ones... and favorite: "Special" Acts...

(special=BAD!!! and hilarious..)

• insufferable know-it-all

I'm a little pissed at AI right now. They loosened their age requirements, but didn't really announce that during audition time, did they?

Grr...

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• e komo mai

I just watched the last 5 minutes of AI. A girl named Mary sang. Yikes. She seemed psycho! I couldn't tell if that was for real or some actress they got to pretend to audition. (They do do that, you know...)

• Where's the Big Dipper?

GC

Mary = Scary
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

I *loved* the opening of the show. I usually avoid watching much of that show, but tonight's opening was so funny it just sucked me in!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    TiVo watched tonight's episode for me. Maybe I will watch AI before I go to bed. I have the season pass all set.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Banned User

After the voting debacles of last year I'm not sure whether or not I'll tune in this season. We're big fans of it, but some of that crap last year was just too damned ridiculous.

• Banned User

maby they upgraded their voting system.. (can t-moble text the text messege for voting??)

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I just watched the last 5 minutes of AI. A girl named Mary sang. Yikes. She seemed psycho! I couldn't tell if that was for real or some actress they got to pretend to audition. (They do do that, you know...)
    I didn't know that they did that! But I really hope that Mary was acting. And, she said her friends said that she has a great voice! I don't think she has very good friends. The part that really cracked me up was when she asked the judges if she should just sing as "herself".

• -Going Retro-

That girl Mary was scary indeed! Funny, but scary. I have it on Tivo but wasn't in the mood last night so I just watched the ending as well. Maybe tonight.

• Unknowing Minion

The judges are certainly a tad more harsh this year. I feel bad for those people who honestly believe they can sing well. This people that you see with honest tears in their eyes more from getting the harsh words from the judges more than anything.

oh, how we love to laugh at their pain. I cannot talk though, I actually bought William Hung's cd.

TuneDeaf Duck!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    Just seen some of the St Louis show.Can't belive Simon called the Maynard triplets all fat.A bit harsh.

Sooo.... update.

Who here enjoyed watching Miss I-can't-memorize-"Baby, baby, where has our love gone?"-or-any-other-lyrics-but-I-still-think-I'm-talented-and-should-get-to-continue-because-I'm-a-nice-person get the boot? Sweetheart, it doesn't matter HOW good your voice is, if you're unprepared to use it! Being the American Idol is not an end in itself - it's a job. Get that? A JOB. You have to actually WORK in the entertainment industry. Ooh, another fancy word: industry.

When Paula and Simon fought, I really thought they were fighting over the long-haired death rocker, but the show seemed to indicate it was the blonde guy?

Can anyone tell if the goth opera chick made it through?

• So!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Sooo.... update.

Who here enjoyed watching Miss I-can't-memorize-"Baby, baby, where has our love gone?"-or-any-other-lyrics-but-I-still-think-I'm-talented-and-should-get-to-continue-because-I'm-a-nice-person get the boot?
    I enjoyed that. She said something to the effect of "But I'm really good" after they were explaining to her that she doesn't have the mental capacity to learn her lines. She may sound good but your not getting anywhere unless you know what song your gonna sing. I don't wanna hear a cd with a bunch of random mumbling set to a tune...maybe it would sell as a comedy album.

I only watched up to their though. I'm not much of an American Idol watcher. I was only watching cause i know someone whos cousin is one of the contestants. I stopped watching there cause I found out she wasn't gonna be on that particular episode.

• Practically Perfect

I don't remember their names, but that one group of three guys who went to bed and didn't practice their song (while all the other groups worked their hinies off...grrrr) and then they still all got a second chance! Those guys all need to go home right now...sorry, I'm bitter

Oh and ditto to the "pretty" girl with the memory span of Dory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast