•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

What Olympian Should be on Apprentice 6?

http://www.nbcolympics.com/apprentice/index.html

For the very first time in the history of the Apprentice, Donald Trump and Mark Burnett (creator and executive producer, Apprentice) want you, the viewer to tell them who you think should be an Apprentice candidate on season six.

Select from these twelve extremely successful, fiercely competitive and talented US Olympians, each who have their own reasons why they would be the perfect Apprentice. But it's you the viewer who ultimately will decide. Voting runs throughout the 2006 Olympic Winter Games, concluding on Sunday, February 26 with the Closing Ceremony. The winning Olympian will automatically earn a place on season six of the Apprentice, vying for the opportunity to become Donald Trump's 'Apprentice.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think it kinda negates the importance of being an Olympian (and any medals you have won) but it's something they want to do... I voted for Seth Wescott I think he'd do great. I believe you can vote once a day.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Re: What Olympian Should be on Apprentice 6?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    http://www.nbcolympics.com/apprentice/index.html

For the very first time in the history of the Apprentice, Donald Trump and Mark Burnett (creator and executive producer, Apprentice) want you, the viewer to tell them who you think should be an Apprentice candidate on season six.

Select from these twelve extremely successful, fiercely competitive and talented US Olympians, each who have their own reasons why they would be the perfect Apprentice. But it's you the viewer who ultimately will decide. Voting runs throughout the 2006 Olympic Winter Games, concluding on Sunday, February 26 with the Closing Ceremony. The winning Olympian will automatically earn a place on season six of the Apprentice, vying for the opportunity to become Donald Trump's 'Apprentice.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think it kinda negates the importance of being an Olympian (and any medals you have won) but it's something they want to do... I voted for Seth Wescott I think he'd do great. I believe you can vote once a day.
    I voted for Travis Cabral, just because he is from South Lake Tahoe(and so am I), my wife knows his grandmother who raised him, and I work with his girlfriend father. Travis is a real nice person, who has his life in order. He knows that being in the olympics is not the most importiant thing there is. Travis is a devoted Christian, and tries to live his life as best he can.

Bob