• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

VH1's Flavor of Love

Am I the only one who thinks this is the lowest VH1 can go?

I watched the show and it was ridiculous. Who would want to compete for Flavors love? We all know that none of the girls really liked him. Heck some of the girls on their only used this show to get jobs in the entertainment industry.

Plus do they really think the mansion that the show was filmed in is really Flavors? VH1 probably just rented the Mansion for the show just like I how they rent the Surreal Life Mansion for that show. They don't actually own those buildings though.

The only best, marketable moment on the show was when one of the girls spat on the other one and a little cat fight sorta broke out.

Anyway this show is hilarious in a weird way.

Anyone else like or not like the show?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: VH1's Flavor of Love

This show creeps me out. Iv'e sen some of it, always because my roommie's watching it, and yeah WHY is the question I keep asking and I guess some strange sort of fame is the answer.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I do admit, I like Celebrity Fit Club more though. I am not obsessed with the show, but when I catch it and it is on, I would watch it.

• Married and happy again!!

While I dislike the show, I sadly do not belive this is as low as VH1 can or will go. I have enjoyed The Sureal Life though atleast the first 3 seasons (I did compleatly hate the last season though). Lets face it the bimbos (sorry I normally wouldn't say anything like this but that is honestly all these women have been)on this show have all been gold diggers and none of them have been the smartest. So they probably do think the house really is his. This show is a joke I'll be glad when this waste of resorces is off the air.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

it totally grosses me out. i cannot watch that show!

celebrity fit club isn't too bad. like DW, i don't go looking for it, but i'll watch it if there's nothing else on.

flavor flav, though. ick!
    <o>

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicalover
    While I dislike the show, I sadly do not belive this is as low as VH1 can or will go. I have enjoyed The Sureal Life though atleast the first 3 seasons (I did compleatly hate the last season though). Lets face it the bimbos (sorry I normally wouldn't say anything like this but that is honestly all these women have been)on this show have all been gold diggers and none of them have been the smartest. So they probably do think the house really is his. This show is a joke I'll be glad when this waste of resorces is off the air.
    I personally liked Surreal Life season 2. I mean come on...Tammy Faye Messner and Ron Jeremys under the same roof!!?? Classic. Vanila Ice & Eric Estrada were cool too. I loved the touching speach Tammy gave before she signed autographs for the book that she was promoting. It was so touching on how she encouraged everyone to "Un-chain the dead weight that they have been dragging around". However I never once saw the first episode of the second season.

Season 1 was okay. I like Emmanuel Lewis a bunch. The story Vince Neil shared about his daughter that died was touching. It was even more touching when Mr. Hammer Time gave a sermon and preached about Neils daughter....which later that night inspired Neil to pray. Corey Feldman was a big drama king camera hog. He had a screwed up life and now everything was centered around him and his wedding during the whole season. He had no real sense of humor it seems.

Season 3 was good too because I liked seeing Dave Coulier on the air again.....Did not need to see Brigette Nielson nude though. I liked the episode they did with the charity concert though. I also liked the one where they went into the rigged up haunted hospital that was claimed to be haunted. Churro....I mean Charo was funny too.

Season 4 was good because I am a wrestling fan and liked Joanie "Chyna" Laurier when she was with the WWE. Adrienne & Christopher Knights relationship stuff was odd.....But not as odd as Flav and Brigettes.

Season 5 had the UGLIEST HOUSE EVER OUT OF ALL THE SEASONS!!!! Omerosa was annoying and just trying to keep her mean girl character alive. She had no rights bringing Janices children into any conversations though. But Janice was a bad role model on the show too. Jose probably permanently damaged his future career, if he had one, with the way he dressed in womens clothes, And who were the other no namers on that season?

When Pumpkin spit in New York's face I LOST IT!!!
    BRYANT - MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney
    When Pumpkin spit in New York's face I LOST IT!!!
    Your temper?