• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

There have been all sorts of threads about "hidden Mickeys".

Now that the Lucky Rabbit's back in the fold, how about finding "Hidden Oswalds"?

Here goes:

I regularly watch Pardon The Interruption on ESPN ...and both Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon have a collage of different celebriity (usually sport celebrity) heads in back of them on their set.

For the last two-three weeks, I think I've seen Oswald's face in the collage behind Wilbon...almost positive that I'm seeing an almost hidden Oswald...or am I just having another one of those 60's flashbacks or something...

Thank you,

Barry
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006 at 07:39 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Huh?

Re: Finding "Hidden Oswalds"

You're not the only one that's seen it... now, if only somebody will come up with a screen capture.
    -Tim

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'll try to take a picture of my TV monitor this afternoon - if anyone else can do it better, go for it!!!
    I'm hunting for Oswald (well, not really)...
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 03-02-2006 at 11:37 PM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

For the record, the "I think" hidden Oswald was replaced Thursday afternoon by the head of a horse that somebody paid a bunch of money for. I'll remain ever vigilant...and if you see "hidden Oswalds"....anywhere...please let us know...