• Banned User

Disney Princesses on Ice!

Anyone going next week? I'm going on the 15th since that's my birthday and it's one of my presents. It looks kind of cute, I haven't been to a Disney Ice show since I was six or seven.

• Drunk On Disney

Re: Disney Princesses on Ice!

I saw it a few weeks ago, Its a really cute show and has a great finish. They cram a whole bunch of stories into one show. Very well done IMO.

BTW, this is the first ice show I can ever remember seeing that did not feature an appearance by Donald Duck. He, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy are usually on hand for the opening and closing.

He was missing for this one. Maybe his temper got the better of him again and the ice show people fired him.

Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    I saw it a few weeks ago, Its a really cute show and has a great finish. They cram a whole bunch of stories into one show. Very well done IMO.

BTW, this is the first ice show I can ever remember seeing that did not feature an appearance by Donald Duck. He, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy are usually on hand for the opening and closing.

He was missing for this one. Maybe his temper got the better of him again and the ice show people fired him.
    Okay cool thanks for the info I'm really looking forward to it. Was there any cool merchandise? My friend going with me loves princesses, I'd like to get her something.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I took my girls to see this a couple of years ago and it's the best one we've seen! The show is fabulous and the finale is just spectacular. They did have a lot of merchandise for Princesses to take home and it's a really fun time.

Enjoy! What a wonderful way to spend part of your birthday.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Banned User

I loved the show! It was a nice way to celebrate my birthday after a huge party with friends. I've got pictures but they're on a friend's camera so as soon as she sends them to me I'll post them.

• Robot Chicken Rules!

Not to get off the disney princess subject here, but I did see the incredibles on ice, when they came into town. I thought it was pretty cool! I enjoyed it! I will admit some parts of the show were very kiddish, but that did not bother me, cause even though i may be 27years old I still love being a kid, even when i go to the parks!

• Minion

ORGOCH: Heck! Is that tired ol' thing still hangin' 'round?

ORWEN: For your information, old biddy, I happen to LOVE Disney Princesses on Ice! As a matter of fact, I'd like to BE a Disney Princess on Ice!

ORGOCH: With a bunch a blubber like THAT in the show, they'd have ta re-name the dang thing ta Dizzy Wanna'-be-Princesses on Cracked Ice! Wouldn't be no time a'tall ya'd fall through inta the water an' have ta be rescued by one them big crane things!!

ORDDU: Well, be that as it may, I seem to recall that when the 3 of us last saw Disney Princesses on Ice, we sat down front and got up close and personal with all the characters as they came gliding by. And I'll never forget the way Prince Phillip offered us such a big smile that it revealed a shiny tongue ring he seemed to be proud of.

ORWEN: I didn't know Disney Royalty was allowed to wear things like tongue rings! What would Prince Phillip even WANT with such a thing?

ORDDU: I'm not sure, dear, but perhaps it's a question best saved for Princess Aurora the next time we see her at one of the parks...