Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rob and Amber will win. They are focused. They don't get involved with the other teams (Unless it suits them), They don't bicker with each other. They have one goal, and they are going for it. They only thing that will stop them from winning, is bad luck.

• Man O Lantern

Last night I got a little tear in my eye when Lynn and Alex were eliminated. I really enjoyed them.....Lynn was particularly hilarious. They were always so positive with one another and they worked their butts off always.

But I'll admit the tear in the eye? Was when I realized I have to listen to FREAKING GRETCHEN FOR ANOTHER EPISODE!!! Why is she JUST now getting on my last nerve?? I want to slap her!! We were cussing and yelling at the TV last night.....and remember we watch this show with my ten year old. :o I couldn't contain myself!

And Joyce shaving her head......beautiful. I thought she was amazing. What a trooper!!! Doh...I have goosebumps again just thinking about it. She must have felt so free afterward.....I've heard that shaving your head is the most freeing thing.

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries
    I thought this was a Lenni Riefenstahl thread.

I know. Sorry. Not bashing the show. It just kinda hit me. No offense.

• Just Me

U&J are real class acts. I want them to win. They are also not annoying and seem to be enjoying the whole thing. I still have no idea why G got up in that stupid elephant. While I do not want R&A to win, they are making things fun to watch. I also stand by my early assesment of J&K, they bug me and need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    But I'll admit the tear in the eye? Was when I realized I have to listen to FREAKING GRETCHEN FOR ANOTHER EPISODE!!!
    Sadly, we'll probably have to live with her whining for at least 2 more episodes. It's likely that the next leg will be a non-elimination round, I think there are two of those left and the usually do one with 4 teams left. Then there's always the possiblity of another two part epsiode.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Did anyone wach last night? I thought it as a good episode. even though I don't particularly like Romber- they are amazingly good and the game and treat each other so well that I find myself REALLY rooting for them! I was nervous for them last night! I hope they win.

I like U & J and if they win I will be happy too. They are good people.

I agree with Stinkerbell's earlier post about Gretchen!! She is the most annoying person! I feel bad saying that but she is! I don't understand how they made it as far as they have.

And did you hear the beauty queen say to her boyfriend last night that he got out of the Marines by being a POW?????? WTF is she thinking! Ugh. Some people.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl
    I watched tonight's epi with The Old People... All I will say is that Gretchen's whining is really bugging me.
    Her whining has bugged me from day one. When they were in last I was so happy. Of course they then got saved. They have been so lucky in this game it's not even funny. Most people don't like Rob and Amber, but you have to admit they have played the best game so far. With Uchenna and Joyce up there with them. I think it will be those 2 teams in the end and it will be close.

As long as the old folks don't win I'm cool.

• Don't hate the game...

Ive never watched that show except for last night. To tell you the truth I thought the old lady was hysterical. And did ANYONE see how she climbed that rope ladder? She was right when she said 66 year old women shouldnt be doing that. I was deeply impressed. Even the guy from the Marines was having a rough time!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Don't forget the finale is tonight! I am watching it right now. So far so good...
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Look to the stars!!!

Congratulations to Uchenna and Joyce. Both are well deserving of the prize. Couldn't believe their luck when the pilot let them both onto the plane. Even when they were close to the finish line, Uchenna cared more about making sure that the cab driver was paid his full fare then crossing the finish line.

I was thinking that I wanted Amber and Rob to win but watching Uchenna and Joyce and the sacrifice of shaving her head really made me appreciate them more. To top that off, they didn't get a prize when they won that leg of the race.

Here's to Uchenna and Joyce!!! A couple well deserving of the million dollars.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

• Original Mice-Chatter

I love Rob and Amber but I wanted Uchenna and Joyce to win. It was- to use the phrase- amazing. I was thrilled for them. I am now looking forward to watching Rob and Ambers wedding!

• Race Car Driver

Wow I never watched last night... had a glitch with satelite........

....Any who.... I wanted Rob and amber to win, I love them, however from what I have read here the lady who shaved her head bald ( whom by the way looked very beautiful bald ) she should have won.... that was very brave of her to shave her head, and if she had chose not to that night they would have been out.... I cant wait for the next amazing race Rob and Amber are on Regis and Kelly tomorrow!!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Uchenna and Joyce were at the final pitstop- and they CHOSE to beg money off of passerby to make sure their cab driver was PAID before they went in to finish the race. They have IMMENSE class and I am THRILLED they won- Rob and Amber have had their moments in the spotlight- I can't wait to see the wedding on the 24th (they are already married now of course)

Uchenna and Joyce are going to use the money for bills and in vitro, if that fails then adoption. I think they are simply incredible people. I LOVE Rob and Amber- have since Survivor, but the Amazing Race turned out just as it should have. Not because R&A were undeserving, but because U&J were so deserving themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123