Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• BPF's Best Friend

p.s. the copilot was also on Felicity wasnt he? my mom and i loved that show.

• șoș Tom șoș

Ok sooooooo yeah last night was a little dark! Sahid defintly is beginning to understand the Locke is a major piece in the puzzle that is the island!

• /sigh

Good episode. Nice to finally have a new one. I love Sahid...he's probably the most interesting and deep character on that show. Lots of history there.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• șoș Tom șoș

Wowie, wowie, wowie

This is intense:
    Screw "American Idol", ****** the "Elvis" mini-series - the big event on May 25th is the two-hour "Lost" season finale. The week before on May 18th begins the first of a three episode story arc that caps off the first season of the mega ratings smash success. Today comes a closer look at what's in store - beware there are spoilers ahead.

On the 18th, "Exodus, Part I" sees the third appearance of the French woman - Rousseau - who shocks the survivors by showing up with a dire warning about "the others" (most likely the whispering voices we've heard twice now). Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing.

On the 25th, "Exodus, Parts II & III" has the castaways on the raft being surprised at sea by something unexpected. Meanwhile, the remaining islanders attempt to blow open the hatch, whilst Rosseau's visit to the encampment might be a threat to Claire's infant son.

Across all three the flashbacks will take us back to the time when the cast all boarded the ill-fated Flight 815. This allows not only the return of the recently deceased regular cast member, but the introduction of new ones including Michelle Rodriguez who joins the cast next season.

Executive producer J.J. Abrams said in an interview with About.Com this week, "One of the requirements of the finale I think was to answer some questions and keep others out there. Like with everything, that’s the ambition and I believe we’ve succeeded but ultimately the fans are the judge."

One of the big questions that has been circulating is that "Lost" might adopt the no-repeat half-season schedule that has worked successfully for both "24" and Abrams' other much loved show "Alias". However that pattern looks unlikely at least for now - "It would require the network to hold the show back until January, which I don’t think they would do because you can’t make it fast enough to start in September and go all the way through."

• Circle of Ancients

I love the no-rerun schedule that 24 and Alias are on. It makes it so much easier to stay into the series. If I were ABC I would re-run season one straight through from Sept. to December and start season 2 right away in January. Get everyone caught up with Season 1 and bring on Season 2.

Last nights episode was indeed good. Yet another aspect of Sahid's story. So far he is the only passenger that was scheduled on another flight prior to the ill-fated flight.

Quite interesting.

There is always a choice.

• BPF's Best Friend

Lost

I just finished watching "Lost" tonight because I was busy taking my loft down last night. That was the first time I've ever missed a show. It was definately a good one and Sahid's character has a LOT of inner conflict to deal with. I'd be going crazy if I was him. Or any of them for that matter. Everyone remember to watch 20/20 tomorrow night! They're having a "Lost" special at 10/9c. That should be good.

• Circle of Ancients

^ Thanks for the reminder. Need to make sure to set the DVR!!!

• BPF's Best Friend

Awww here I reminded everyone to watch 20/20 and I forgot to watch it! I'm sad now. If anyone saw it, could you give me any details about it? Thanks!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidMoviemaker
    Awww here I reminded everyone to watch 20/20 and I forgot to watch it! I'm sad now. If anyone saw it, could you give me any details about it? Thanks!
    It was good and it debunked a few fan theories about the direction or reason for the show but mostly was an overview of what the show is, why it is popular and how it started...

• Circle of Ancients

I DVR'd it, but haven't had the chance to watch it yet. Tomorrow I will.

• /sigh

Anyone watch it last night?? Pretty good episode. Touching story as to where the toy airplane came from. Sad that she's become the true outcast now.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

• BPF's Best Friend

Yeah, but did you notice, it didn't show her pick up the airplane then. When he was in the car right after the accident, it zoomed into the little plane and showed her getting out and running. It never showed her grabbing the little plane. There's definately a lot more to her story. Why do you think her mom was so afraid of her? She must have done something REALLY bad. Can't wait for next week!

• /sigh

Well, if you remember, she robbed the bank, so she could get the airplane from the saftey deposit box.....

• Circle of Ancients

^ Good Point.

But in theory, although it's never explained, the events with the Mom happened before she robbed the bank. So obviously there is something else in her past that hasn't been revealed yet.

She's actually kind of evil ... but so, so hot!!!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    ^ Good Point.

But in theory, although it's never explained, the events with the Mom happened before she robbed the bank. So obviously there is something else in her past that hasn't been revealed yet.

She's actually kind of evil ... but so, so hot!!!
    She is the runner up to play Wonder Woman, but she better tone up a bit more to play an Amazon Princess- she is so danty!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast