Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyking
    I also love Hurley... but then again, I love most of the characters on this show. I was waiting for that dynamite to blow up also, and wasn't too sad when Arzt went the way of the dodo.
    So.... let's have some guessin' as to what we think is in that freakin' Hatch????
    I, for one, hope they reveal it is filled to the brim with ice and bottles of Corona.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    I, for one, hope they reveal it is filled to the brim with ice and bottles of Corona.
    No no, Hurley already explained, tvs, tv dinners, pink socks and twinkies

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    I'm a bad person for this for sure, but I freaking cracked up when Arzt blew up with the dynamite. My mom came rushing from her American Idol finale to see what was so funny, and when I told her, she said I'm going to go to hell for laughing at that...But it still struck me as verrrrry funny. And Hurley? I love that chubby man so much. "That was so messed up." Hee.
    We must have the same sense of humor... I couldn't help it , but I just started laughing when it happened too. I think it was the suddeness of it.

• Banned User

Do not pay attention to something from Lost Season two i am posting here.. cause you dont care and dont want to know....

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=9827

or this...

mj morning show has nothing i swear...

• șoș Tom șoș

Oh holy cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    At the world's first official "Lost" convention in Burbank over the weekend, cast & crew members made an appearance and spoke a little about secrets to be revealed in the show's much anticipated second season and The LA Times has done an in-depth article on what was said. Amongst the revelatory tidbits (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD):

- At the end of a Q&A session with several of the show's writers, one audience member shouted, "Don't kill Sawyer," referring to the island's hunky bad boy. Executive producer Damon Lindelof replied, "We won't. But he did get shot, which means his shirt will be off in a future episode." As female crowd members whooped, Lindelof added, "And he'll be wet" (due to Sawyer's fall into the ocean).

- "The plane did not crash by accident," Lindelof told the crowd. "It crashed for a very specific reason." But he dismissed speculation that someone aboard the plane caused the crash. "I will tell you today that is not the case."

- Lindelof promises "Season 2 is gonna get weird" - though he and other writers promised the mysteries wouldn't drag on as long as "The X Files," which ran nine seasons. What's inside the mysterious hatch will be interesting, but not as interesting as the effect it has on the John Locke character.

- Finally, and not surprisingly, the rear section of the plane - and additional survivors - will be discovered during the second season.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456