• Banned User

Post New Disney Store Outlets set to open

I posted a comment about this in another thread, but here is the press release that I found on Yahoo Finance under Childrens Place stock quote:

GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 24, 2005--Disney Store North America, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCE - News), announced today that it is expanding into the retail outlet arena and will officially open its first outlet location in New York this weekend. This important milestone signals the first move in real estate strategy since The Children's Place acquired the company in November of last year.

The new Disney Store at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets encompasses more than 7,000 square feet. Five additional outlets are planned to open this year in California, Arizona, Illinois, Tennessee and Ontario Canada.

"We are very excited to introduce Disney Store to outlet customers, who are extremely brand-conscious and passionate about shopping," said Mario Ciampi, president of Disney Store. "Our outlet stores will offer a magical, Disney-themed retail environment complementary to our mall-based Disney Stores. Given the power of the Disney brand and The Children's Place experience in this channel, we believe the outlet venue will be an effective way to grow the business."

Disney Store Outlet's grand opening assortment includes spring fashion along with all the traditional favorites: swimwear and accessories, beach towels, pajamas, character tees, plush toys, Disney Princess dolls and Disney action figures. Shoppers will also find an ongoing selection of special clearance items. Disney Store Outlet will offer a variety of high-quality merchandise with no irregulars or seconds.

Disney Store Outlet's grand opening at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets will be held March 25-27 at 633 Bluebird Court in Central Valley, NY. Guests will receive free balloons, and Mickey Mouse Ears with a purchase of $30 or more while supplies last. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is located one hour north of Manhattan in Central Valley, NY. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets offers the world's largest collection of designer name-brand outlet stores. For store hours, visit www.premiumoutlets.com/woodburycommon or call 845-928-7467.

Here is the link to the site I found this on:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050324/245581_1.html

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    The info was first placed here on March 7th by PigPigletFan...

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1433
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 03-31-2005 at 01:28 AM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Banned User

woops!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey
    woops!
    It's ok. It's the only info. I get as a Disney Store CM. Ha.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

FYI, for all you Arizona residents, the discount store in Arizona, will be opening this fall at Arizona Mills. (Confirmed with one of the Disney Store managers, here in Phoenix)