Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• /sigh

Smile Great Commercials

There's this great Dairy Queen commercial for their spicy chicken sandwich. This guy's eating one in his office, and things start catching on fire since itís so spicy hot, like his napkin, and then he even starts breathing fire, thus causing the sprinklers to go off and all the people to run frantically out the building.

Too funny...considering it's just for Dairy Queen.

So, any others you love?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Re: Great Commercials

Dairy Queen? Aye de Mi!

I like the radio ad for the DLR that no one else seems to care for, especially when the man (poorly) sings we rode it fifteen times in a row. We rode it fifteen times how'd you know to the tune of iasw.

• Minion

I really like the Budweiser commercial with the guys in the apt with the rotating fridge -- The roommate keeps putting in the beer and flipping the switch to make it turn so their company wouldn't steal all their beer ......... BUT ah ha - little do they know the fridge is going to the next apt when it's gone and THOSE guys are stealing their beer -- the end is the neighbors on their knees "praying" to the "beer gods" to send more beer

The one for Cheetos Cheese-Puffs I believe...where the wanna-be big shot guy walking into a young guy's office. The bag was on the chair, and then see sits down on the chair....POOF!! The whole room goes instant cloud of orange smoke...after it settles both are covered in orange puff soot...it's pretty cool.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

The one with the little weenie dog and his stuffed too, tooo cute!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• All you need is LOVE

What about the got milk one with the people from space. Just saw it omg.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    What about the got milk one with the people from space. Just saw it omg.
    This is a series. Here is a link to their site which is a riot.

http://www.gotmilk.com/fun/aliens.html

You can see all the commericals (only two of them have aired so far) and you can explore their planet. Be sure to click on everything. The planet has regions which have to do with things that milk is supposed to be good for like strong bones, PMS (my personal favorite ) teeth, hair loss, etc. Each region has a ruler. Very clever ad campaign. The two men who go after the cow to bring it back remind me of the characters from Galaxy Quest.

• Still lost in Neverland

I just checked out the Got Milk site (which is one of the best commercial sites yet) and all five TV commercials are now online. They are all a riot.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Senior Minion

I just saw the New Dairy Queen commercial where the wife takes a bite of her husbands Blizzard and ends up dreaming of her husband giving birth to their child, he is there in the stir-ups crying "YOU DID THIS TOO ME" funny but true.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

My fave was one that came out years ago... It was the Outpost.com commercial in which they were shooting Gerbils out of a cannon.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

I have another one thats a bit risque, but it is the funniest commercial I have ever seen. It was sent to me by my ex wife. If anyone is interested in seeing it let me know and I'll e-mail it to them.

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    My fave was one that came out years ago... It was the Outpost.com commercial in which they were shooting Gerbils out of a cannon.
    That one was hilarious!!!! I know most people got offended...but I thought it was brilliant!

I'm curious now as to this other commercial in which you speak of....
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    That one was hilarious!!!! I know most people got offended...but I thought it was brilliant!

I'm curious now as to this other commercial in which you speak of....
    Well it starts off with this attractive lady coming home from what looks like an office. She sets her keys down turns on a CD and takes off her coat.. revealing that she is only wearing a black teddy underneath it. She then puts on a farmers ball cap and picks up a pitchfork and gives out a hogcall. (cut to the living room and the couch) A mans head comes up wearing a childrens plastic mask that looks like a pig (the only other thing he is wearing is a pair of briefs). He makes some pig noises and starts to run around on all fours while the wife chases him around the house.

They get to the front hallway, turn and find.. thier teenage son and daughter just got home and are watching them with these horrified looks on thier faces. The guy stands up (both pig-guy and his wife are both stunned and embarassed), looks down, then reaches behind him for something to cover himself with.... which turns out to be a picture of the daughter.

Then it comes across the screen... 'Time to move out?' 'Ikea'.

• /sigh

OMG, I remember that one! Too funny! Ikea has some great one's.

Another one I really like is the FedEx commercial where this caveman attaches a bone to the leg of a Pterodactyl and sends it flying, but a T-Rex comes and snatches the Pterodactyl out of the air. The caveman goes back into the cave, where he tells his boss that the package didn't make it (all in subtitles, of course). The boss tells the guy he's fired and should have used FedEx. The caveman cries that “FedEx hasn't been invented yet!”. The boss replies, "Not my problem". Distraught, the caveman walks out, kicks a small passing dinosaur, when a giant dinosaur foot stomps and squishes the caveman.

hehehehe...cute.

From a few years ago: Cedric the Entertainer's Beer commmercial when he asks the bartender "how much" for his drink and a nearby woman assumes he was talking to her and slaps him. That was pretty funny.

The Super Bowl is the Superbowl of commercials. I didn't watch the game this year, so I'm not sure if it was a good one or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast