Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USC Football

• Mexihick, y'all

USC Football

Ok, so I went searching for the thread regarding all y'all and your USC football, but couldn't find it.

Anyways, saw this on cnn.com regarding Booty.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Anyone concerned?

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: USC Football

Interesting....none of you die hard USC followers are concerned and/or have an opinion? Wow.

• Again! Again! Again!

Sorry, I didn't see this. I'm not that worried. Never can tell. And from what I understand, Sanchez is a pretty good QB, so if Booty can't play, it's all good. Of course it would be nice to have Booty throwing. Get back to me later in the summer and we'll talk.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

What G4 said

• Island Paradise

I've seen Mark throw a few footballs. Still way to early to tell.

• Mexihick, y'all

CNN is reporting today he's going to need (more than likely) surgery. I hope that this unexpected set back doesn't affect the team. Wait, did I say that?

Of course I hope it affects the team.

But I hope, for the sake of you fans, it doesn't affect the team too much.

Are USC practices open to the public, or locked down?

• Rock Star Minion

I think the practices are open, but it costs to watch. There's a big fan day where you can get pictures taken with players and coaches and trophies.

"Worrying" is not something SoCal teams' fans do. We have other things to do. Other teams' fans, OTOH, have NOTHING else to do but to worry about their team.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Mexihick, y'all

Hmm, I know that I live in So. Cal and I worry immensely about how SDSU is going to do. I go on their website daily and read about the team and practices. Do I have other things to do? Sure, but I support my team and am fanatical.

I also know quite a few USC fans who do the same. As with UCLA, or any other school that someone cares about.

That's crap about charging for practices. Absolute crap. Sounds like something that would be an NCAA violation, as well.

I know SDSU locked down the practices this year, no longer open. Chuck Long from Oklahoma is going to instill a new offense...guess he doesn't want it getting out. Whatever, if they win, no one will care.

• Again! Again! Again!

I don't know about open practices or if they charge for them. My dad and a couple of his friends get a lot of inside info, which is one of the reasons I'm not ready to worry about it yet. When I said 4 months in my earlier post, I meant that's when the season really starts to count. I'm sure the coaches are making sure all their bets are covered.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Mexihick, y'all

Oh, and I know some of you might appreciate this picture (God knows I do)...this is one of our up and coming QB's....

Darren Mougey

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    I don't know about open practices or if they charge for them. My dad and a couple of his friends get a lot of inside info, which is one of the reasons I'm not ready to worry about it yet. When I said 4 months in my earlier post, I meant that's when the season really starts to count. I'm sure the coaches are making sure all their bets are covered.
    Absotutely. I used to go to all the practices down here. There is nothing more fun than those.

We just lost our starting TE the other day...torn achilles tendon and ACL.

I was just under the notion that Booty was supposed to be the second coming of Jesus for you guys...didn't know if this information was a shock, or if the back problem was noted in the past.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    I was just under the notion that Booty was supposed to be the second coming of Jesus for you guys
    he was.... five years ago. I don't think he was meant to be a one-year QB.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Big Member

SDSU sucks.

• Mexihick, y'all

Stinkdawg, this is new info to who?!

You have a sexy name.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    Oh, and I know some of you might appreciate this picture (God knows I do)...this is one of our up and coming QB's....

Darren Mougey

Hellllooooo Darren. May I do a shot off your abs?

Not really worried about Booty yet. As has been stated, it is early to tell what will happen with him. One of the great things about having a team consistently in the top ten for the past few years is that the recruits are top notch.

I remember walking in to the practice field when the gates were open during practice when I was going to school there. They said nothing while myself and other students watched the practice. It was pretty cool!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast