• Minion

Snow White and the 8th Dwarf

From http://www.animated-news.com
    The recent news that the previously shelved Dumbo II (due to story problems that apparently mirrored Babe: Pig In The City's plot) is back on the cards has opened the floodgates for more sequels to Walt Disney's original classics. Following next year's Bambi And The Great Prince and the in-production Cinderella III and Tinkerbell Movie, it is expected that Disney will officially slate a sequel to Walt's previously thought untouchable first feature in an announcement to be made over the weekend or on Monday. An insider at Disney's direct-to-video operation in Australia has let us know that the film, currently titled Snow White And The Eighth Dwarf, will introduce "the newest addition to our family", a long-lost dwarf named Jumpy, who the Dwarfs thought was lost in the mine years ago. "He's been wandering all alone trying to find his way home all this time" says the scooper. "Having been lost in the deep, dark forest, he's naturally nervous. When he reveals he can't even remember his own name, this leads Snowy [the Dwarfs' new nickname for the Princess] to remark 'I think we'll call you...Jumpy', to which Jumpy leaps up and peeks through the bedsheets, losing Dopey a bed and causing further comic sequences".

The source finishes his message with more plot: "All this takes place while Snowy is on a visit to the Dwarfs following her honeymoon. Meanwhile, Prince Charming has been hypnotised by the dead spirit of the Wicked Queen, who managed to encase her soul in the castle's Magic Mirror. Jumpy has to prove himself by waking all the others up to the scam and lead the Dwarfs on a quest to destroy the mirror once and for all" - well, until Snow White III anyway! Though it is unconfirmed, the insider claims it is understood that Ward Kimball's legendary Soup Song scene, cut from the original, will be finished up and used with new animation of Jumpy added to the mix, for his first night's return celebrations. It is unknown as to whether the sequel will be a theatrical or DVD premiere, but it is expected to be released to mark the first film's 70th Anniversary in 2007. For a low-resolution sneak-peek at early promotional art, follow this link:
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

•   
    • Minion

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

I can't take it, nothings sacrid anymore....

It is like someone writing another book in the to be insterted into the bible about the Son of Jesus Christ!!! Damn you, Buena Vista Home Video! Damn you all to the deepest part of Heck!!!

I need to wash my brain out with soap now....
    Check out my other blog:

• Minion

Look at the date on the article at the site. Do you remember what day it is today?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Zapp's Minion :D

Nooooooooooo!

edit- Ha ha ha , I forgot today is April Fool's day..

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi
    Look at the date on the article at the site. Do you remember what day it is today?

Thank you, you restored my faith in humanity...
    Check out my other blog:

• Minion

I have to say, that was one of the more believeable April Fool's jokes- the plot (besides the "Snowy" thing) actually seemed like something that could have seriously been done!

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by grvtydefy
    I have to say, that was one of the more believeable April Fool's jokes- the plot (besides the "Snowy" thing) actually seemed like something that could have seriously been done!
    That is why I got so offended... I mean they did it to Bambi! I cursed the day I saw that trailer on the DVD... But Snow White would have been "the last straw..."
    Check out my other blog:

• Practically Perfect

Oh. Wow. Thanks GOD it's only April Fools day...wow, good one though

• LoisAlene

had me going too!

(Geeze I hate direct to video sequels)

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Minion

Where is that poster from? Whoever made it did a great job!