Indiana Jones 4

Here's the past posts on the 4th installment in the series:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ghlight=indy+4

and new information:

Final Indiana Jones may be shot here
    By Jonathon Moran
    Herald Sun
    03apr06

INDIANA Jones's much awaited next round of whip-cracking adventures may be shot in Australia, says Hollywood super-producer Frank Marshall.

The script for the fourth Indiana Jones film is still being written with production likely to go ahead in 2007.

"It is still on the frontburner," said Marshall in Sydney today, promoting his new film Eight Below which opens nationally on April 20.
    "We really have to get the story right. The story has to be really good for any of us to do it and there are three pretty strong-willed creative minds involved in saying yes."
    Steven Spielberg is slated to direct the project, with Marshall and George Lucas attached as producers.

Lucas is also writing the script with David Koepp.
    The storyline is being kept a closely guarded secret but Marshall said it would follow on from the first three films Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
    Harrison Ford, 63, will reprise his role as the adventurous Indiana Jones.
    Sean Connery played Jones' father in the original films and is rumoured to be in the fourth instalment, although Marshall couldn't confirm this.
    "Harrison is going to play the character and it is going to be 10 or 12 years later," said Marshall.
    "It will be a story that makes sense and is believable."
    Marshall said the film would likely go into production early next year and could be shot in Australia, Europe or the United States.
    "My job as producer is to get the movie made so if I can do it better and cheaper here in Australia, then I am going to do it," said Marshall.
    "Australia is a definite possibility for Indiana Jones and a couple of other things I am working on at the moment."
    Marshall's other producing credits include Poltergeist, The Color Purple, Gremlins, The Goonies, Empire of the Sun, The Sixth Sense, and The Bourne Identity. His directing credits include Arachnophobia, Alive and Congo and he's about to make a film about cyclist Lance Armstrong starring Matt Damon.
    http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E1702,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Indiana Jones 4

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick C'MON ALREADY!!!!!

StarTracks
    LIVING LEGENDS
    Sean Connery pals around with Harrison Ford on Thursday in Hollywood at the American Film Institute's lifetime achievement award tribute to the Scottish actor. Despite their 12-year age difference, Connery played dad to Ford (who received AFI's award in 2000) in 1989's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
    CREDIT: MARK MAINZ / GETTY
    Published FRIDAY JUN 09, 2006 6:00AM EST
    Updated FRIDAY JUN 09, 2006 12:30PM EST
    http://people.aol.com/people/galleri...1255_6,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• With my wife....

"Indiana Jones and the Retirement Home of Doom?"
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Lucas is helping to write the story?!?!??!?!?!?! I'm afraid!!!!!!!
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• My prices are INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    Lucas is helping to write the story?!?!??!?!?!?! I'm afraid!!!!!!!
    Indy! Your breaking my heart!
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• far, far away from DL

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Larry
    Indy! Your breaking my heart!
    Good one.

Sabrina

• Adventure has a new name!

What do you think the story will be about?

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!

• My prices are INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana John
    What do you think the story will be about?
    One rumour is that it would deal with Indy and his relationship with his own son. It also could lay the ground work for a new actor taking over the franchise under the Jones name.

But that might be a long shot.

Either way, Harrison is getting along in years, and the story will have to deal with the age problem one way or another.

Stop by my website

• Banned User

old, old rumor talked about using the ride for inspiration....

I say go to the next generation like star wars went to the previous generation... and then kill old Jones off... only to have him come back in the last one as an evil cyborg bent on taking over the world of archeology(SP?)...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Can't shake the feeling that somewhere someone is sizing up Jake Gyllenhaal for a fedora, leather jacket and whip....

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Lucas Wants Connery in Indiana Jones 4
    Source: Access Hollywood
    June 9, 2006

George Lucas ("Star Wars") told Access Hollywood that he is pushing to get Sean Connery to appear in Indiana Jones 4 which Lucas executive produces.

Lucas was among those honoring Connery as he received the American Film Institute's Life Achievement Award on Thursday.

"I would love him to be in the next 'Indiana Jones'... maybe I can push him into it," said Lucas.

When asked if he knew whether or not Connery wanted to appear in the film, Lucas said, "I think he does."

Lucas jokingly added, "We are writing him in whether he wants to do it or not."

Connery played Professor Henry Jones, Indiana's (Harrison Ford) dad, in 1989's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/index.shtml

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Steven Spielberg to Explore Space
    Source: Variety
    June 15, 2006

Paramount Pictures and Steven Spielberg will develop a space travel story about a group of explorers who travel through a worm hole and into another dimension, says Variety.

Spielberg hopes to direct the film, which Lynda Obst will produce.

The project, in a nascent stage, is anchored in real science. It was derived from a treatment by Kip S. Thorne, a Caltech physicist who's an expert on relativity. Thorne is most famous for his controversial theory that wormholes not only exist but can be accessed and used as portals for time travel.

The trade adds that the sci-fi film certainly won't be the next directing vehicle for Spielberg, as it will take several years to come together. He's most likely to helm either a fourth installment of "Indiana Jones" with Harrison Ford, or an epic on Abraham Lincoln based on a Doris Kearns Goodwin book, with Liam Neeson poised to play Lincoln.

http://www.variety.com/

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Larry
    Either way, Harrison is getting along in years, and the story will have to deal with the age problem one way or another.
    Apparently that will be solved by the setting of the story. Rumors claim that the story will take place in the late 1940s (with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade taking place in 1938. The story would also now involve Soviets instead of Nazis.

• A New Kind Of Villain

By this point I'm more excited about the appearance of a DVD set of the Young Indiana Jones TV series than this fourth movie.

I believe this movie will be out when I see a trailer; along with the refurb of Star Tours.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• My prices are INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O
    Apparently that will be solved by the setting of the story. Rumors claim that the story will take place in the late 1940s (with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade taking place in 1938. The story would also now involve Soviets instead of Nazis.
    "Soviets, I hate these guys." uh, doesn't quite sound the same.

Stop by my website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast