• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Creative Holidays 7 night Caribbean cruise

Don't normally post in this thread, so I'm not sure if this is relevant.

NB: These are Australian dollar prices. I've booked a few holidays with Creative, and they've always offered good deals.

Treat the kids to a Disney Cruise
    Tuesday, 18 April 2006

Creative Holidays 7 night Caribbean cruise from $1770

Creative Holidays has seven night Disney Western Caribbean Cruises ex Orlando available now priced from $1770 per person, twin share (cruise only) – the perfect holiday holidays for kids and adults alike!

Jump on board the Disney Cruise Line and experience a holiday like nothing else. Disney’s attention to detail, shows, entertainment and dining will keep everyone occupied; for the children there are special activities tailored specifically for them, there is space dedicated especially for teenagers and for the parents there is adult entertainment, bars and space to relax – there truly is something for everyone.

The seven night cruise departs from Port Canaveral, Orlando stopping at the fun filled town of Key West (the Southern most point of Continental USA and once home to Hemmingway), dazzling Grand Cayman (home to the breathtaking Seven Mile Beach and vibrant George Town), Cozumel (one of the world’s best diving destinations) and Disney’s perfect paradise Castaway Cay where you can enjoy a variety of water sports or adventure pursuits.

The seven night cruise is priced from $1770 per person, twin share for a Standard Inside Cabin, from $2023 per person, twin share for a Deluxe Oceanview Cabin and from $2603 for a Deluxe with Verandah Cabin. Price includes; 8 days/7 nights cruising aboard Disney Cruise Line departing Port Canaveral, all meals with selected beverages, entertainment and most on-board activities and port charges.

This great Creative Holidays deal is valid for sailings on 09 and 23 September 2006 – subject to availability. Seasonal surcharges apply for all other sailing dates.

Conditions apply; prices are per person, twin share, cruise only including port handling charges, subject to availability. Seasonal surcharges apply on other sailing dates, prices for quad share and children available on request.

Creative Holidays is Australia’s leading independent holiday company with a range of holidays to suit everyone – especially those who enjoy the independence and flexibility of planning their own holiday.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

• Having a Grand Day!

Re: Creative Holidays 7 night Caribbean cruise

I prefer to book direct through Disney - I've had enougth of travel agents.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: Creative Holidays 7 night Caribbean cruise

Quote Originally Posted by drnilescrane
    I prefer to book direct through Disney - I've had enougth of travel agents.
    They can sometimes find little deals and things that you don't necessarily know about if you book direct. I've often done my own investigation, then a travel agent has come back to me with a quote and often they've saved me hundreds (if not more) dollars.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks