Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL: The draft

• For old time sake

NFL: The draft

So here is the place to post about your thoughts.

Matt Leinart did a bit on ESPN, he sounded whiny. I hope he outgrows that. Vince Young looks all blinged out. Reggie isn't the number one pick....today should be interesting!!!!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Re: NFL: The draft

I am still mad that Matt Leinart didn't go to #3 Tennessee he would have been perfect with Norm Chow(offensive coordinator) Matt played for Norm at USC for 3 years...I hope Norm gives Vince Young hell for the Rosebowl. I hope that houston goes home crying after realizing the mistake they made. Matt still hasn't picked I hope he goes to Oakland(theyre only on 7 right now) then maybe I can go see him and root him on like I did for so many years in LA at the Coliseum!

• Fight On for ol' SC!

I was wrong Matt Leinart didnt go to Oakland...theres still hope for Arizona. Kurt Warner would make a great mentor. its not that far of a drive from disneyland. ha

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by kronos
    I am still mad that Matt Leinart didn't go to #3 Tennessee he would have been perfect with Norm Chow(offensive coordinator) Matt played for Norm at USC for 3 years...I hope Norm gives Vince Young hell for the Rosebowl. I hope that houston goes home crying after realizing the mistake they made. Matt still hasn't picked I hope he goes to Oakland(theyre only on 7 right now) then maybe I can go see him and root him on like I did for so many years in LA at the Coliseum!
    I was surprised that Tennessee didn't pick Matt over Vince. And I'm soooooo glad he didnt' go to Detroit. I'm fine with Arizona, Cleveland, or St. Louis. As for Norm Chow, he shouldn't be giving anybody crap!! He's involved with the drafting as well! It was shocking though!

Wait, AZ is up....it's Matt!!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

yes!!!!!!!! matt went to Arizona. Fight ON!!

• Fight On for ol' SC!

i was just kidding about norm chow giving crap. Norm is a Trojan... Vince Young is a Longhorn (rosebowl )

• Island Paradise

Yeah, Matt! Did anyone see his photo in People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People? Yum!

• For old time sake

Well, Detroit is notorious for choosing people who continue to help them in their loosing streak. Here's hoping that isn't the case with the guy they did pick. Matt looked less than thrilled to be with AZ, I think he had his heart set on Tennessee.

Waiting tio see if Carolina picks up Lendell......#24 coing up...I need # 27...hurry I have to leave
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

My Chargers will be trying to get their money's worth out of Philip Rivers this year, 2 yrs after he went fourth to the Giants and then to us. I guess we're still trying to bolster the defense with the selection of Antonio Cromartie, who may have enough talent to start as a cb this year. We need all the help we can get.

As far as Reggie Bush is concerned, from all that I am reading, I think the kid deserves to keep his heisman and USC deserves to keep the 2004 championship. Unless USC recruited him illegally or unless he was driving around a shiny new sportscar, I don't think you can go after Reggie or the school. His Stephfather, on the other hand, sounds like a moron, as does this agent character who is trying to exploit this situation for personal gain. Fine the S. Father and throw this agent in jail for extortion, but leave Reggie out of it. He should do well with the Saints.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    So here is the place to post about your thoughts.

Matt Leinart did a bit on ESPN, he sounded whiny. I hope he outgrows that. Vince Young looks all blinged out. Reggie isn't the number one pick....today should be interesting!!!!!!!
    I dont think Leinart will outgrow his ego, but he is Arizona's Problem now. Going to cost them a fortune. Saints will have trouble signing Bush too after they sank the farm the first time giving Ricky Williams everything he wanted...

Up here the Raiders said they passed on Leinart after hearing his $$$ Demands. As for the Raiders , you know he will be trouble if even they wont take him...
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    My Chargers will be trying to get their money's worth out of Philip Rivers this year, 2 yrs after he went fourth to the Giants and then to us. I guess we're still trying to bolster the defense with the selection of Antonio Cromartie, who may have enough talent to start as a cb this year. We need all the help we can get.

As far as Reggie Bush is concerned, from all that I am reading, I think the kid deserves to keep his heisman and USC deserves to keep the 2004 championship. Unless USC recruited him illegally or unless he was driving around a shiny new sportscar, I don't think you can go after Reggie or the school. His Stephfather, on the other hand, sounds like a moron, as does this agent character who is trying to exploit this situation for personal gain. Fine the S. Father and throw this agent in jail for extortion, but leave Reggie out of it. He should do well with the Saints.

I have met the Bush family and have sat with them at a few SC football games. They are two of the nicest people I just can't believe everything that is going on...do not punish the school or reggie because of the parents lack of sense.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

where is Lendale White? it would be something to see him go to new orleans then they would have reggie and lendale the two most vesatile players on the same team...it would be Thunder and Lightning all over again...I miss them already.

• Island Paradise

LenDale went to Tennessee. Same place that drafted Vince Young.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evil mommie
    LenDale went to Tennessee. Same place that drafted Vince Young.
    Wow....good moves for Tennessee
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Again! Again! Again!

Still waiting to see where Dominique Byrd goes.

I dont' think that Matt was mad he got picked by Arizona, he's mad that he didn't get 3rd pick overall.

Kronos, I know you was just kidding!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast