• Still lost in Neverland

Sequel to Peter and the Starcatchers due

This second book will be released around July 15 this year. Here is the cover:

And here is the synopsis:

In this riveting and adventure-packed follow-up to Peter and the Starcatchers, we discover Peter leaving the relative safety of Mollusk Island—along with his trusted companion Tinker Bell—for the cold, damp streets of London. On a difficult journey across the sea, he and Tink discover the dark and deadly, slithering part-man/part-creature Lord Ombra. It seems that the dreaded Ombra has a variety of mysterious powers including the ability to make shadows disappear. When Peter reaches London, he sets out to find the indomitable Molly. Together they must combat Ombra’s terrible forces to both protect the Starcatchers and the treasured starstuff and most importantly to rescue Molly’s mother from the clutches of evil. Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson have done it again—written a compulsively readable, impossible-to-put-down tale that will delight readers of all ages.

I know a lot of Mice Chatters enjoyed the first book, and this one looks to be just as enjoyable. It is already available for preorder on Amazon dot com. List is $18.99 and Amazon is $12.91. I pre-ordered mine yesterday.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Minion

Re: Sequel to Peter and the Starcatchers due

My son and I both loved Peter and the Starcatchers. I will be picking this up for sure. Thanks for the info.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Yippee! The first book was great so all of us are looking forward to this second one.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Ah, I still need to read book one
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

You will love it. It gives a whole new look at how Peter the orphan became Peter Pan, and has a lot of other neat stuff in it as well. It's very well written and really a page turner, kid or not. I may read it again before this new one comes out.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I meant to finish the first over the summer haha, but its hidden away in my closet somewhere and i am unable to find it. "Blackstash's" ship had the awesomest pair of sails ever hahaha. A really entertaining book.

The book is out now. At least on Amazon as they sent a notice last week that it had arrived earlier than anticipated and it was shipping. It came today. Something to read at last.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Oh, good. When you come over some time in July you'll have to bring it so we can read it.

I don't know what I did with the first book as I can't find it, but this new book looks to be much thicker than the first one. I will have to look for the other one anyway to compare the page count. It was right here not too long ago. I swear this place has a roving black hole that just takes things all the time.

Thank You Poisonedapples

OK< I finished the sequel today. I just loved this book, even more than the first one. I can't give anything away, but this book is just great. And you will meet real people and other fictional characters from Victorean London in this story, and it's just fantastic how they have weaved real places and people into this story. And yes, some more clues are revealed about Peter and how he becomes who he is.

I recommend this book for all ages very highly. You will laugh, cry and be amazed all at the same time.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

Angry Re: Sequel to Peter and the Starcatchers due

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    This second book will be released around July 15 this year. Here is the cover:

And here is the synopsis:

In this riveting and adventure-packed follow-up to Peter and the Starcatchers, we discover Peter leaving the relative safety of Mollusk Island—along with his trusted companion Tinker Bell—for the cold, damp streets of London. On a difficult journey across the sea, he and Tink discover the dark and deadly, slithering part-man/part-creature Lord Ombra. It seems that the dreaded Ombra has a variety of mysterious powers including the ability to make shadows disappear. When Peter reaches London, he sets out to find the indomitable Molly. Together they must combat Ombra’s terrible forces to both protect the Starcatchers and the treasured starstuff and most importantly to rescue Molly’s mother from the clutches of evil. Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson have done it again—written a compulsively readable, impossible-to-put-down tale that will delight readers of all ages.

I know a lot of Mice Chatters enjoyed the first book, and this one looks to be just as enjoyable. It is already available for preorder on Amazon dot com. List is $18.99 and Amazon is $12.91. I pre-ordered mine yesterday.

What the heck is this all about?..

• Banned User

Angry Re: Sequel to Peter and the Starcatchers due

Dont tell people to buy stuff over the net.!

Since you are a new member I am not going to hit you back with a nutty statement like that. We as member of this group recommend things to each other all the time. This happens to be a Disney published series of books on the story behind Peter Pan. They are even thinking of making a movie out of it. I happen to feel that many people on this site like this kind of thing, and there is nothing wrong with recommending that people on this board purchase this. It is a great couple of books so far, very interesting, and a Disney product. Why would I not recommend people to purhcase it. Would you rather I tell them to go steal a copy.

Unless you read all the way through threads, don't make stupid remarks like that.

Thank You Poisonedapples